New Social Thread

Yes. I have firsthand experience.
By saying the treatments are a joke is completely stupid. Millions of people have survived just by undergoing radiation therapy or/and chemotherapy.

Indeed. A good friend of mine was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma last year. The tumour grew from nothing to an 8x9cm mass within three weeks. She underwent heavy chemo for about 3 months and the tumour shrank to nothing and now she's been given the all clear. Apparently left untreated she would've been dead within a couple of weeks.

Yeah the Burzynski movie definitely downplays the successes of chemo/radiation therapy, but if we can assume the claims about antineoplastons' success with really bad cancers are true, it may be that it's just a better way of treating cancer across the board, and the existing cancer treatment industry could be a giant, money-sucking house of cards that the medical establishment is fighting to prop up.

But it seems that this Burzynski clinic is not that remarkable in the society that not much people have heard of. So people tend to avoid treatments that are obscure and choose the ones that have great success which are the chemo and radiation treatments.

Well the whole point of the documentary is that the American medical authorities are doing everything in their power to keep antineoplaston treatment obscure because if it went mainstream it would put the chemo/radiation industry out of business.

Chemo and radiation have something like a 5-25% success rate, depending on what type of cancer or who is compiling the statistics(and that ignores when cancer comes back). That's hardly great success. Plus it wrecks the rest of your body in the process.

Everyone knows that cancer is a myth perpetuated by the Government in collaboration with the Medical-Industrial Complex to screw tax payers out of money for expensive and dangerous treatments for things they don't have.

Only a matter of time before WAIF starts splitting his posts up with lines --------- :lol:

Everyone knows that cancer is a myth perpetuated by the Government in collaboration with the Medical-Industrial Complex to screw tax payers out of money for expensive and dangerous treatments for things they don't have.

You should check out the documentary (or at least read up on the story), it's pretty interesting and relatively credible. They really took pains to quote/cite the documentation of the whole case in detail, and there's a lot of footage from the trials/hearings on it.

zabu of nΩd;10188113 said:
You should check out the documentary (or at least read up on the story), it's pretty interesting and relatively credible. They really took pains to quote/cite the documentation of the whole case in detail, and there's a lot of footage from the trials/hearings on it.

I am very interested.

Oh wait, no, the other thing.

Drunk.

That's it.

His biography documented him as switching from one radical diet/fad to the next, not just after cancer diagnosis, but for much of his life.

Of course, it could all be lies. He might not even be dead. /conspiracy :p

So tomorrow is my first day as teacher at the school for train engineers here. Feels kinda weird as most students are like 2-5 years older than me, and all other teachers are like twice my age.