New Social Thread

Had some bad chorizo monday and threw it all up that night. It was pretty big. Spent yesterday recovering, and now I'm back to good today.

...still gonna stay away from chorizo for a while though

Yesterday was full of win.

Last Wednesday my grandpa (92) fell and broke four ribs. So after he pulled himself inside and got to the phone he called me so I rushed over there and helped him to the emergency room and stayed with him there until he was released. Well that meant I had to miss my classes for the first time this semester (I had missing class so much, not to mention there was a really awesome guest speaker in my motorsports course). Well I showed up yesterday to class and found out I didn't miss anything. Tomorrow I have my first test in econ, my programming class was just review and we did classwork together and turned it in and review the homework due tomorrow, and my motorsports course we just bsed the whole time. Winning.

Btw, the story my grandpa told me at the hospital was that he was chasing some tail down the street and saw another woman in distress so he went to help her out and got jumped by five ninjas. I believed him.

gramps.jpg

Took a class last year with the same sort of material. It's amazing how fast that information escaped me once the class ended.

Surprisingly, a bunch of material on this test I never learned in my finance classes (force of interest, increasing/decreasing annuities and others). Anyway, I'm taking it again in April.

When I was a kid, my brother and I used to make pseudo pizzas by spreading ketchup on a piece of bread, and putting bits of cheese on it. I just remembered it a few minutes ago, and made two of them. Then I put a slice of ham on each. Then I put them in a panini maker. Then I put cheese in the middle. Amazing sandwich.

I'm looking to buy some new headphones and I could use some recommendations.

I currently have Sony MDR-V700 Dynamic Stereo headphones, and they're starting to get a bit worn out. I really like the sound, it's very bass-heavy and very powerful but I have to admit they aren't that comfortable; the phones press up against my ears rather than engulf them like cups, and the middle connecting piece weighs down my hair which is really annoying. So I'm looking for something similar but without these annoyances.

I have [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Crossfade-Limited-Over-Ear-Noise-Isolating-Headphone/dp/B005HMBQR2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330291811&sr=8-2"]these.[/ame] They're very balanced, and give a very full sound, whilst dulling outside noises. The only issue is that it can push hair in unwanted directions, but that's only a problem for me because I'm rather careless and put the headphones on in an uncomfortable position at first most times and end up moving them around later.

I have these. They're very balanced, and give a very full sound, whilst dulling outside noises. The only issue is that it can push hair in unwanted directions, but that's only a problem for me because I'm rather careless and put the headphones on in an uncomfortable position at first most times and end up moving them around later.

Those look to be along the lines of what I want.

But hmm, do they slide around a lot or are they stable and fit rather snug? I think I have the issue with my hair right now i because my headphones don't have proper cups and rely solely on the connecting piece to keep them in place. It puts weight on my hair and just bothers me.

They only slide around if you move your head a lot. I've been able to do some parkour and have them stay in place, though.