New Social Thread

Last week I decided to delete people when they consistently post stupid statuses. So far I've deleted almost 100 people.

ohh man I hate the munchies. I eat till I'm full and yet im still hungry, are you fucking kidding me? I could spend hours eating, it's terrible. Awesome for ripping off buffets with good business, like the time me and my cousin ate about 20 plates between us. 10 from me 10 from him. munchies ended especially as I sat in the car afterwards with the horrible feeling of a bowling ball lodged in my stomache.

On another note, on Thursday morning around 8am was walking to Walgreens and noticed fresh sidewalk that was recently paved. The workers were about .20 of a mile down the other end of the road, but I was nervous because the sidewalk is in front of one of the busiest streets in town and there was a major traffic jam. There was car after car directly in front of me for atleast .3 or .4 of a mile to the left and the right, I was in the middle. I made sure there were no cops in the jam that could see me especially since there were motorcycle cops going up and down the steet. I said fuck it and quickly started writing Agalloch with my finger. I was just about to put the o when I heard the *beep* sirens the cops make when they're pulling someone over. Not the sirens specifically, just a simple *beep* bloop*. I freaked out and looked up then to the left then to the right and saw nothing but plenty of civilian cars. Quickly put the o c and h and walked away quickly. The o came out kinda messed up looking like a fucked up c, but whatever at least I did not get arrested for vandalism.

It used to piss me off when people told me about acid trips and said stuff like that, but now I get it.

zabu of nΩd;10205818 said:
Why on earth would you friend coworkers on facebook anyway? Fuck that.

I didn't think about the ramifications at the time. Because everything at work has degenerated since then, I've been forced to do it. I don't want people twisting shit I say online to get me in trouble at work.

I made a cute little music grid on my facebook profile tonight, with my favorite 3 bands from 5 different decades (based on the year of the band's first album).

1960s: Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin
1970s: Steely Dan, Black Sabbath, Gentle Giant
1980s: Ministry, Metallica, Skinny Puppy
1990s: Therion, Chemical Brothers, Opeth
2000s: Phoenix, Holy Fuck, Ulrich Schnauss

Anyone wanna make their own and post it here? :)

1960s: Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors
1970s: Kitaro, Black Sabbath, ELP
1980s: Metallica, Megadeth, Dead Can Dance
1990s: Alice in Chains, Portishead, Akira Yamaoka
2000s: Lykke Li, Myrath, Arctic Monkeys

I almost put them on my list, but the 90s are a competitive decade.

Also swapped out Agalloch for Ulrich Schnauss after Dodens pointed out that Agalloch was 90s.

How does one deal with bands crossing multiple decades? Just when they started/put out their first full-length? Tool would be on my 90s list, along with like... Suffocation or something.

zabu of nΩd;10206844 said:
I made a cute little music grid on my facebook profile tonight, with my favorite 3 bands from 5 different decades (based on the year of the band's first album).

1960s: Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, The Doors
1970s: Steely Dan, Black Sabbath, Gentle Giant
1980s: Ministry, Metallica, Skinny Puppy
1990s: Therion, Chemical Brothers, Opeth
2000s: Agalloch, Phoenix, Holy Fuck

Anyone wanna make their own and post it here? :)

After a lot of thought it's here (harder than I thought doing this by the way)

1960s: Cream, The Doors, Lynyrd Skynyrd
1970s: Black Sabbath, The Who, Sex Pistols
1980s: Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, Pantera
1990s: Nirvana, Moonspell, Pearl Jam, Faith No More
2000s: Audioslave, Foo Fighters, Scars On Broadway, Slipknot