New Social Thread

Dude, own that shit! Be yourself and have a good time! Beliveve me couples are bring as fuck, YOU can be the3 x factor. and when that happens the chicks come rolling!

Enlisting would be a waste of time, he'd be a perfect officer candidate.

I already have my B.A., and I hear officer training school doesn't last that long (14-20 weeks I believe, depending on the branch of course), so it could be something to look into. Then again I have no real idea what officers actually do other than leading the morning exercises and paperwork.

Peacecorp is mainly sending people to the mid-east region right now, and frankly that's not an area I want to be in.

As for Americorp, I'm still waiting for an update from the DoE on thestatus of my unsubsidized loan; I paid that one off in full and need to update the application otherwise it will continue to read as incorrect and thus be "unfinished".

Dude, own that shit! Be yourself and have a good time! Beliveve me couples are bring as fuck, YOU can be the3 x factor. and when that happens the chicks come rolling!

All it takes is one couple where both people are still single and wild at heart, and they will be your ULTIMATE wingman!

So, my girlfriend was showing signs of liver distress recently and the doc diagnosed her with painless jaundice. It's an underlying result of something going on in her body. One of the possible causes is pancreatic cancer and I REALLY hope it's not that and that it's just some form of hepatitis (not the STD kind) that can be treated (or pancreatitis). She goes in for the results of some blood work tomorrow so I hope it comes back not cancer