New Social Thread

Yesterday I wanted to be all social and shit so I went to pub very early, had like 12 beers and kinda wanted to hit on my neighbour chick but I think she sucked this other dude's cock somewhere outside (???). This sucks because they knew each other for like an hour and I find it hard to believe. This other guy texted me today about her saying she was a "cold bitch" and that apparently nobody has fucked her thoroughly yet. I wonder what would happen if I grabbed her ass and whisper "fuck my cock" straight into her face. My bald friend texted me just now asking if we'll go outside with her again today. I feel like everybody wants to fuck her but they hide it under a cloak of social positions or something.

And she doesn't even do anything. Everybody is like "I don't care" but they would have fun with that pussy, I know it.

Just curious, how many of you guys here use Facebook? (im not asking because I want your usernames)

I don't have one because I believe it invades my privacy and is really all just a plea for attention and social validity/ credibility. Yet lately I've been thinking of creating an account as I've been asked countless times if I have one and/or people assume you already do and ask like they would ask for your cell or email. I feel as if I'm missing out on something especially within my own social realm. I'm not sure if I'm being persuaded/convinced or indoctrinated into something Ill end up despising.

How do you feel about social networks? esp Facebook.