New Social Thread

iirc, you're living north of the mason-dixon-line and east of the Mississippi river

if you come down to "the bible belt" you'll still find tons of hotels that do monthly rates

Hotels here do monthly rates but they're always fucking 800, 900, 1000+ and that's just not worth it. I have a nice apartment pegged for 550 utilities included, sharing with one other person my age, on Federal Hill in Providence RI. Honestly for Federal Hill the place looks wicked nice.

honestly though if I could get a nice hotel room for under 700 I would do that.

It was very small, but a mineral accretion nonetheless. Minimal pain.

Call me a pussy if you'd like, I don't care how big the thing was I would still probably sqeal scream and cry through the entire process. Probably vomit. I pray that I never get one.

Yeah, there are exactly 2 things I'm comfortable expelling through my urethra. Everything else should find a different exit.

Dear lord, Zeph, the mere thought of passing a stone makes me wince in agony. You hardcore motherfucker.

Not bad. I thought it was just gonna be a bunch of farting noises.
Lmao, why's that? Thank you though. I'm pleased with how it turned out.

Hotels here do monthly rates but they're always fucking 800, 900, 1000+ and that's just not worth it. I have a nice apartment pegged for 550 utilities included, sharing with one other person my age, on Federal Hill in Providence RI. Honestly for Federal Hill the place looks wicked nice.

honestly though if I could get a nice hotel room for under 700 I would do that.

there's hotels down here that will do a monthly rate of aprox $500

you'll have to pay extra for an extra person, though, and these hotels have multiple sizes in the rooms where the larger room will cost more than the smaller one

COwCErsBCAASBmFkRGF0YVAAigGrAXoFaNgFcFqCAUIgACoHaHRtbFVybDACQi4Q2AUYWiIAKICAgKDj3P3ssAE4AVoYYXBwbGljYXRpb24veC1qYXZhc2NyaXB0WKK8-x2CARggACoLdmVyc2lvbkluZm8wAToFNC45LjCCAUEgACoGc3dmVXJsMAJCM:rofl:YBRhaIgAogICAgJ

Anyone else seeing that at the top of the page?

I found out last night my cat understands the significance of mirrors. I held her up in front of my face, had her look in my eyes, then had her look in my eyes in the mirror, and then I saw her look at herself and study intently. Then she started touching the mirror with her paws. It was pretty cool to see that kind of self-awareness.

lieutenant-dan.jpg