New Social Thread

friday also hapens to be the day my friend elliot is going to san antonio
he's already got the greyhound ticket

Just for the hell of it I made one of those OKcupid accounts that are all the rage here. MAYBE I'll MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS. I mean, everyone loves cardigans:
ZLOpp.jpg

You look like a hipster man. No offense, but the way you are dressed and that beard screams poser, hipster fucker to me. I love Opeth more than the next guy, but the purple cardigan and beard just...I dunno man. Never buy anything like that outside of blue, black, or grey ffs.

It's actually burgundy haha. One of the most comfortable things I own. I also usually wear my trusty patch jacket. I really could care less if I look like a hipster, I wear what I like and is comfortable.

Good to see another member rockin a burly beard. :kickass:
Thanks man! That picture is actually from like May, it's much bigger now. And I'm rocking some nice viking braids most days.

Just for the hell of it I made one of those OKcupid accounts that are all the rage here. MAYBE I'll MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS. I mean, everyone loves cardigans:
ZLOpp.jpg

critiquing the picture

you might want to consider getting contact lenses, or maybe just a different style of frames

in the pic, the beard looks like hair growing upwards from inside the shirt, i'm pretty sure it's just the pic though and your beard doesn't look like that in real life

the sweater and the shirt look like they belong to 2 different people, the band-t-shirt looks like it belongs with the blue denim jeans but but the sweater seems like the kind of sweater i would expect to see on someone wearing what my friends would call "church pants" http://www.google.com/search?q=slac...e13999d97e70a92&bpcl=38897761&biw=792&bih=425

the beard also kinda looks like you are unable to grow upper lip hair and that you've just totally stopped shaving, like maybe you've been in a psych ward somewhere and you just haven't had access to a shaving razor in a really fucking long time

yes
it's pretty obvious that you're wearing a backpack and not some weird suspenders

btw
what is the building behind you??