New Social Thread

Fuck labels, wear what you like, you can be whatever you want. Don't let these dinguses tell you otherwise. Besides, I'm sure you have other, supplemental pictures for your account. If that fails, just talk about how much you can lift.

It's actually burgundy haha. One of the most comfortable things I own. I also usually wear my trusty patch jacket. I really could care less if I look like a hipster, I wear what I like and is comfortable.

Thanks man! That picture is actually from like May, it's much bigger now. And I'm rocking some nice viking braids most days.

I own cardigans, and I love them, but they aren't burgundy. That color is almost as bad as pink.

The building behind me is the university of Tübingen in Germany iirc.

Fuck labels, wear what you like, you can be whatever you want. Don't let these dinguses tell you otherwise. Besides, I'm sure you have other, supplemental pictures for your account. If that fails, just talk about how much you can lift.

lol thanks! I haven't been lifting lately so not much unfortunately. And I do need some supplemental pics... I don't have many recent ones though. I'll have to get on that.

I own cardigans, and I love them, but they aren't burgundy. That color is almost as bad as pink.

i agree with King Richard here
cardigans in other colors would look way, way, better than the cardigan in the picture

black colored cardigan would look best is you're going to wear said cardigan opened up with metal-band-t-shirt underneath, otherwise a really dark blue cardigan would look good

Hipsters get laid more than metalheads. I don't think he needs to fuss.

Quality over quantity breh.

ahem

39914_553132710535_7074491_n.jpg

The building behind me is the university of Tübingen in Germany iirc.
interesting
and thnx for answering my question

lol thanks! I haven't been lifting lately so not much unfortunately. And I do need some supplemental pics... I don't have many recent ones though. I'll have to get on that.

lifting weights and taking pics of self...
...maybe lifting in the pictures??
that could be cool
anybody else want to see wightlifting pics??

That is correct. Always dogging. Always!

I miss those pants! The circumference of each leg was 60 inches. That pic was taken I think one day after my junior prom in 2003. If I hadn't deleted all the pictures off my OKCupid account and changed all my answers to "I LOVE CATS" I would put that one up.

God dammit. Every time i hear a song on the radio and like it, it turns out the singer is Rihanna. I should start buying her albums.

I am super excited right now. I was asked to teach two online courses for next summer, one in Roman mythology and the other in Roman history.

This means I can make money, teach my stuff, all the while sitting on my deck on the coast of Maine watching lobster boats go by. This couldn't be more ideal.

It also means I won't have to put up with teaching ghetto high schoolers the scientific method again.

HOORAY! That's fantastic.

My fav Rihanna tune is "Man Down" - easy to forget she's Caribbean. I wish she'd ditch Chris Brown though, FFS he beat her.

So there's this awesome club/bar in Zürich that I've been attending for the past couple of weeks where they host a weekly event called "Karaoke From Hell" which is hosted by Martin Stricker (bassist of Celtic Frost). The concept is simple; they have a live band and you go up and perform a rock/metal/punk song in front of a large audience. I've been dying to go up on stage for the longest time, but I shit my pants just thinking about it. It's quite daunting, and it doesn't help that nearly everyone that goes up is actually a great singer and performer, knowing that I'm neither. The song list is quite good for a mainstream event. They got some Saint Vitus, Metallica, Slayer, old Sepultura, etc (heres the songlist: http://www.mascotte.ch/karaoke-from-hell/songs-lyrics/). I wish I had some like-minded friends who'd be into this here in Europe to come with me!