New Social Thread

Due to my inconsistent sleep-cycle I haven't had a decent dinner in three days. To remind me of this, my belly aches constantly and my shit comes out like a fucking floating waterfall.

Needless to say, I feel like shit.

Getting drunk with my niggah Addo ov Next tonight. Gonna blast the newest Weapon album at high volumes and probably be gay and watch a horror movie and cuddle together.

I was just talking to Schmidt about how a bunch of UM people need to converge unto Schmidt and Bleull's apartment in Dekalb for a heavy metal vomit party one of these weekends. I had you, Zeph, divine_torture, krigloch, and Einherjar (are you still in Chicago?) in mind. Would be a pretty dope time.

I was just talking to Schmidt about how a bunch of UM people need to converge unto Schmidt and Bleull's apartment in Dekalb for a heavy metal vomit party one of these weekends. I had you, Zeph, divine_torture, krigloch, and Einherjar (are you still in Chicago?) in mind. Would be a pretty dope time.

Unfortunately I'm in Boston now. I'd love to visit sometime though, I have friends in Chicago (and potentially new ones :cool:).

Most definitely. It'd be a nice gathering of drunken metal-fueled revelry, and you could school me on literary theory. Just hit one of us up if you're ever in the area.

I wanna go to a cat themed party :(

Got a part in an off broadway play. Pretty stoked to be playing Ceres and other minor characters in Shakespeare's The Tempest its small and not really a big deal but it's something. Iambic pentameter we meet again...

I never made it to cat goth night, instead all my friends started getting angry drunk and throwing drinks on each other, what a bust.

I went to bed at 9:30 last night and got too much sleep.