New Song- Blind At Heart

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
I'm the 1st 3d world lad to listen to the song LOL!!!
Mexico is third-world too, remember? ;)

The reason for the bad sound quality is that it was recorded with a home video camera (as opposed to professional audio recording equipment), the speakers at the concert were too loud and someone was throwing water at the audience (and some fell on the camera, and where it sounds kind of shitty it's because we covered it with a towel so it wouldn't get fucked up).

UndoControl said:
Mexico is third-world too, remember? ;)

The reason for the bad sound quality is that it was recorded with a home video camera (as opposed to professional audio recording equipment), the speakers at the concert were too loud and someone was throwing water at the audience (and some fell on the camera, and where it sounds kind of shitty it's because we covered it with a towel so it wouldn't get fucked up).

Yeah, but you're from Wales so you don't count hehe.

Hmmm forgot you had it as a video, could ye PM it to me if ye have it? Por favor :p ?

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Yeah, but you're from Wales so you don't count hehe.

Hmmm forgot you had it as a video, could ye PM it to me if ye have it? Por favor :p ?
He just said he put a towel on it ! Hahaha ! I guess you won't see anything ;)

It bounces a lot, and there are two or three towel seconds, but SOMETHING is seen. The other six songs are ok, though, and there is a 10-minute-long intro with people setting the stage for DT (i know, that part sucks). The problem, though, is that i can't make a normal video file of it because the video part skips a little and the audio part doesn't, which makes it very unsynchronized unless i delete part of the audio, which would suck. I have the original .vob (dvd) files (which presumably don't skip), but 1) you must have something like VLC to watch them, 2) it's divided into two files for some reason and 3) one of the files is more than 1 Gb large (which makes it impossible for me to send it, even by Gmail). If someone figures out a way to send >1Gb files through the net, please tell me and you'll all have the video for the first seven songs of the show.

It works, i've just put too much shit into it (which makes it slow) and i don't have very new programs (and some old ones don't work too well). And my connection has nothing to do with my computer, it has to do with the fact that Mexico is the worst excuse for a country i ever heard of.

UndoControl said:
It works, i've just put too much shit into it (which makes it slow) and i don't have very new programs (and some old ones don't work too well). And my connection has nothing to do with my computer, it has to do with the fact that Mexico is the worst excuse for a country i ever heard of.

:Smug:

UndoControl said:

:lol: could the Internet connection be worse than here hehe? I also have a Mac, good for us :) .

After listening to the song many times i can definitely say i like it! Can't wait to listen to the rest of the album. :kickass:

Many thanks to Undo for recording and circulating the song. :)