new Structures album

Hahaha! Imagine the new iPod allows you to buy unmastered tracks from artists with different producer master presets, so If you want it to sound like Will, Joey, CLA mix, you just change the setting like an EQ preset :lol:

I personally think that idea kicks some serious ass man. Run, go and patent it!

i really don't mind the clipping, sounds decent on my laptop speakers and sennheisers.

the pop punk thing is horrific though. i dunno... structures are pretty cool and everything, but there's something i can't put my finger on that makes them such a non-band. maybe it's just that volumes and monuments are a lot better.

Yep, Plurals is the new thing in metalcore

this same naming fad happened in emo/math rock like 4 years ago. (dogs, cats, churches, dartz, cardinals etc).

'*word* the *word*' names are the big thing now in indie rock.

young the giant
foster the people
portugal the man
cage the elephant

etc.

just like polar bear club, tokyo police club, two door cinema club, black rebel motorcycle club, bombay bicycle club etc. so gay.

i really don't mind the clipping, sounds decent on my laptop speakers and sennheisers.

the pop punk thing is horrific though. i dunno... structures are pretty cool and everything, but there's something i can't put my finger on that makes them such a non-band. maybe it's just that volumes and monuments are a lot better.

Funny joke.

i think structures are taking a "haters gonna hate" approach towards clipping.

which is a shame because although i "get it", it still sounds crap. having heard the unclipped version re-enforces that view on me.. bleh.

it's still a good album though, and i don't think i can stop listening to it just because of that..!

thanks,