New Velvet Cacoon interview! SHOCKING NEWS

What an awesome read, and one that made me gain respect for them for managing to pull a practical joke on the more image-conscious aspects of black metal and expose their music without compromising themselves (unless you consider using false information to draw attention a lapse of integrity) in the process.

MajestikMøøse said:
I emailed a week ago and I didn't get anything back :(

I have short hair, a big beard, and I love Billie Holiday. Essentially, I'm every image obsessed black metaller's worst nightmare come true... and they already paid me my 15 bucks.

:erk: :loco: o_O :p :wave:

no you fool, I didn't give them 15 bucks yet, I just emailed to ask if I could send 15 bucks to them. if they don't want my 15 bucks that's alright with them.

NicodemiX.jpeg

:loco:

Velvet Cacoon are even more awesome now than they could ever have been under the guise of the Dieselharp™.

The last two demos of whatever you want to call it RULE

I hope they keep releasing this ridiculous french electro-pop crap because I love it.

Pinkage to the MAXXX Hell yea I have a VAGINAand so do they, but only in plural,... teeheehee

Necromunchkin said:
Matt... pour yourself another drink... so that we can toast madness together.

my vodka bottle has been out for a few hours and isn't very cold anymore, but I can still drink to that.

*raises glass*

cheers.