Velvet Cacoon music stealers?

and before Frank Farian created Milli, there was:
B00009WVZZ.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

the americans won't know this but the europeans have the shame.

the fun part is that some people after all this shit STILL actually believed in the whole "velvet cacoon is now a dreampop band consisting of 7 asexual girls and josh living in a fucking cabin by the sea" deal that they were trying to pull

Someone that's says they're in the band has been doing a lot of "teehee wait until the next album teeheehee" stuff around message boards, so figured something was up.

Guess I'm not actually a fan of the band then since I only liked "their" non-metal releases :p

NADatar said:
I like the people who enjoyed the music, then when the truth was revealed, said fans decided to hate it. Allowing factors exterior to the craft itself to sway your opinion on a piece of art is the biggest LOL of all.

I'm not sure if this is pointed at me, but VC exists on the same plane as DsO and BAN to me, at least. All three aren't worth my time.

I never liked, nor bought any VC.

J. said:
I'm not sure if this is pointed at me, but VC exists on the same plane as DsO and BAN to me, at least. All three aren't worth my time.

I never liked, nor bought any VC.
Nah, just anyone who dug these dudes/girls/whoever, and then baited and switched their own opinion. I don't think anyone on this forum did that. At least not that I remember, but I wasn't exactly keeping tabs or anything.

i'm pretty sure genevieve, dextronaut and northsuite are genuine... you wouldn't get away with being a band within the metal scene and stealing a metal album... someone WOULD have noticed by now if that was the case. also, 2 of them are on a real label (FMP) so if they turned out to be stolen there could be all sorts of legal hell unleashed. also, dextronaut is so shit that noone in their right mind would want to steal it.

"Yeah, you just have to be kinda loopy to find this humorous. People are losing their minds over this. We just don't care about anything. Nothing matters, we let go a long time ago and now the commotion is just entertaining. Obviously this was the last straw. I mean yeah, we've offended everyone, we have people who completely hate our guts and want us dead and all that fun stuff. We claimed to use a gasoline powered guitar, faked live shows, claimed to be in the earth liberation front, claimed to be french (that one is unforgivable), claimed our drummer died (though we use a drum machine?), and people are really surprised at anything we do anymore? vc is just two people who like making weird black metal that sounds good after you've done whatever drug you fancy. all the other stuff, the thievery, the drama, that was for the oooh's and ahhh's. judging by the shitstorm this is causing, mission accomplished."

lol

Erik said:
"Yeah, you just have to be kinda loopy to find this humorous. People are losing their minds over this. We just don't care about anything. Nothing matters, we let go a long time ago and now the commotion is just entertaining. Obviously this was the last straw. I mean yeah, we've offended everyone, we have people who completely hate our guts and want us dead and all that fun stuff. We claimed to use a gasoline powered guitar, faked live shows, claimed to be in the earth liberation front, claimed to be french (that one is unforgivable), claimed our drummer died (though we use a drum machine?), and people are really surprised at anything we do anymore? vc is just two people who like making weird black metal that sounds good after you've done whatever drug you fancy. all the other stuff, the thievery, the drama, that was for the oooh's and ahhh's. judging by the shitstorm this is causing, mission accomplished."

lol
Was the passion behind Genevieve and Northsuite as genuine as they made us believe in old interviews? That's the question.

So what's next.. will they say "actually we did make those other albums that we said we didn't lolz, APRIL FOOLS now hate us even more plz!"

What a stupid stupid idea. This guy is an idiot. Nothing about them was ever cool, I think I have evidence supporting that my position on this goes back to when 'they' where still KVLT UNDERWATER METULZ. Posts on here somewhere, when 'they' first started talking about the 'diesel harp' I knew 'they' where fake jackass's.

Sadguru said:
Was the passion behind Genevieve and Northsuite as genuine as they made us believe in old interviews? That's the question.
re northsuite:

'"Northsuite" was recorded in 3 hours and sold to a fake label who paid us enough for rent and substances. That's why its so terrible.'

Erik said:
re northsuite:

'"Northsuite" was recorded in 3 hours and sold to a fake label who paid us enough for rent and substances. That's why its so terrible.'

Maybe he was merely referring to the production?