News about the CD

I think you read me wrong DoomsdayZach, I meant to say I ONLY like Sabbath when Dio is in it...... I don't like Ozzy much at all :lol:

update tomorrow, right?
Maybe? the updates are random at best but I haven't heard anything saying exactly when, just a vague soon or eventually

Same, Dio is top of the pile for me, The albums with Tony Martin are great aswell, as are Born Again with Gillan and Seventh Star with Hughs....In fact i love all the post Ozzy stuff.

It's been almost three months since the last update

I know man; I mean, I don't want to sound like I'm whining or something over a new update, but I keep hearing "Update Soon!" and then receiving nada. Im happy if they're hard-working in the studio and all, writing and recording....but c'mon, anything? A theme? A single? Album title? track listing? a simple progress report every month or so isn't asking all that much for fans anticipating new material.

Here's what I'm hoping for: a "preview" or sample of the audio in the next 2 months. High hopes? Nevertheless I'll keep checking every day for an update, waiting....... :popcorn:

no. what you've heard is "I'll try to get in touch with mike in order to get an update and hopefully that will be at the end of the week". nothing about "at the end of the week there will be an update". Jax can't give us an update if mike doesn't reply. and it's not like Jax is responsible for band PR, it's NB who will have to send out word.. I guess.

I hear they're opening up pre-orders in the next week or so. Each pre-order copy comes with a free gift too!!!
vagisil.jpg

[note: pre-orders not actually happening, but i highly recommend the vagisil for you guys]

I mean, I don't want to sound like I'm whining or something over a new update:

but you did it anyway

lets review, last word was something about drum tracks and beginning to write vocals.... and you want an album name, a track title listing and one mixed down and mastered pre-release.... PROTO !

congradulations, now please order the DDZ pre-release package

wow, I made the safest statement about an update as I physically could, and still got bashed for it, Yay Internet! Are you telling me you can't write a song and have a title for it BEFORE all the instruments are tracked? Just an "update"..... y'know, a sentence describing how far along they are? Don't have to hide it children you know you wish for some piece on information too....and if you don't you don't need to flame those who are anxious.

but you did answer my question very much so about "high hopes" :D
ok so I understand they're not as far along as I might have suspected, I get it

[ btw I already pre-ordered, couldn't pass up on such a deal. I got the digi-pack with subscription to "17" magazine aswell.]

I hear they're opening up pre-orders in the next week or so. Each pre-order copy comes with a free gift too!!!
vagisil.jpg

[note: pre-orders not actually happening, but i highly recommend the vagisil for you guys]

This was uncalled for. Last I checked, this thread was titled "News about the new cd". Is it wrong for us to ask if there's any NEWS? No, it's not.

So stop comparing anyone who asks if there's going to be an update to a whiny girl. kthxbai

I thougt it was funny and appropriate considering all the information that has been given on the subject. What was rude was ignoring that info and making demands.

15... lol. Ya I know I sound really immature online. I tend to overuse loltalk and all that crap. It's minor trollism ;)

I think it's safe to say I'm the youngest on the SX boards... cuz I am on the Theocracy boards I believe... or at least youngest regular.

By the way this doesn't mean you can't be "harsh" on me. lol.

I guess my anticipation was only brought on by that over on the Blind Guardian board, where much more info has been released on their upcoming album. Over there they're just as sarcastic, however a lot less visual about it.

It wasn't rude however, ya can call me lazy for not reading up on my information, fine, but I never aimed for rude. I definitively didn't offend any of the band members directly or Jax by putting up unreal expectations/ ME WANT ALBUM NOW would fit that description moreso.

15... lol. Ya I know I sound really immature online. I tend to overuse loltalk and all that crap. It's minor trollism

It really isn't age; online a 12 year old can be more rational than a 50 year old who spits vulgarities at different beliefs. its not ALWAYS true, but it is possible.

It really isn't age; online a 12 year old can be more rational than a 50 year old who spits vulgarities at different beliefs. its not ALWAYS true, but it is possible.
It's not just possible, it's quite common (at least the immature older people, while mature 12 year olds are quite rare as far as I know - however, they do exist:D).

I do think it's unnecessary to be rude to the people who are anxious for updates. Not all enjoy the gift of endless patience.:err: