News about the CD

@ JPX

You know that wikipedia can be edited by anyone right? As in anyone who makes an account can log in and put information in. I removed the info because the sources presented, as you said, make no mention of the claims on wikipedia.

I was just sharing information here that I saw posted at mp.com.
I clearly stated that I don't trust Wikipedia AND the main Symphony X page provided two sources.

:popcorn:

I agree with you removing it based on the fallible sources.
Oh well it was exciting for a second!

Not that I trust Wikipedia but:

Infinite Knowledge

Infinite Knowledge is the eighth studio album by progressive metal band Symphony X, that will be released in 2011. The album is a concept album about Odin.

Track listing

"Valhalla's Prelude" – 1:46
"Sanngetall:Visions of Future" – 4:58
"Magic Poetry" – 6:02
"Infinite Knowledge" – 10:08
"Eye" – 4:30
"Blood Eagle" – 7:51
"Lena's Mystery" – 7:16
"Ancient Land on the Sea" – 8:38
"Wisdom & War" – 6:00

Personnel

Russell Allen – vocals
Michael Romeo – guitars
Michael Pinnella – keyboard
Michael Lepond – bass
Jason Rullo – drums

SX main page cites braveworlds.com and Nuclear Blast as sources but I can't find anything. Weird.
Haha! If it was true it could certainly be worse.

I had my fingers crossed for Christmas this year but I guess it's not gonna happen :( It will probably come out in March or April. Although, these days with CD's pretty much being obsolete, they might as well put it up on iTunes or amazon.com for download. That way, we wouldn't all have to wait 4 months for CD's to be made when most won't even sell. As soon as the album is done being mixed and everything, they could instantly release it.

Or they could at first release it online like Radiohead did a few years ago, then a few months later, make it avalible on CD and Vinyl in limited quantity.

I'm also kind of bummed there probably won't be an epic like the Odyssey or Through the Looking Glass on this album. I guess epics like those just happen on their own, the band don't purposely set out to make them that long.

no way; this is the real tracklist:

Code:
Symphony X - Fate's Design (73:15) (2011)

1. Quo Fata Ferunt (1:06)
2. Invocation (The Grand Inferno) (4:30)
3. From Within the Fire (5:12)
4. Of Light and Lies (3:02)
5. The Savage (6:03)
6. Sea of Revenge (Eye for an Eye) (5:46)
7. Death of Seduction (4:24)
8. The Fool's Odyssey (8:14)
9. Fate's Design (18:34)
	Part   I: King Hroðgar (Prologue)
	Part  II: The Soul Devourer
	Part III: Mother of the Sea
	Part  IV: Smoke and the Dragon
	Part   V: Beowulf's Will (Epilogue)
10. Awakenings II (10:12)
11. The New Masquerade (Japanese bonustrack) (6:12)

It sounds better than PL to me if it is real. Just don't know what to think though (could be fake). Especially with the tracks "Magic Poetry" and "Eye (WTH?). But... if it is real I could see them doing well with this.

"Well right now I have been in the midst of juggling three albums and I am taking the time to make sure that they are done right. Vocal melodies should never be a frivolous business. Fuck off." - Russell Allen

I somewhat believe this is a real quote... haha!