News from the melloboat!!

omg will someone post the videos already please!!!!! I can't wait to see them! :D

Thanks everyone for the information and the pictures, awsome stuff! :)

Feels like my head is going to explode of excitement, man, I cant believe someone actually recorded the show. Im having tears of joy here (well almost) because this has got to be so amazing lol damnit, im really gobsmacked here what can I say, GIVE US TEH VIDEOZ :D

Yes, you suck so much :lol: I can't believe you don't remember Heir Apparent!

what was your nickname @ helgon.net again?

haha.. yeah. at least I remember Katatonia. After that it's pretty black though. I had some Koff 7,5s and took this giant fall down the stairs. My foot hurts :lol: or maybe I saw you after that when we were at the restaurant? I think I actually drank more on the cruise than last time I was on SwedenRock. I'll pm my helgon and msn

haha.. yeah. at least I remember Katatonia. After that it's pretty black though. I had some Koff 7,5s and took this giant fall down the stairs. My foot hurts :lol: or maybe I saw you after that when we were at the restaurant? I think I actually drank more on the cruise than last time I was on SwedenRock. I'll pm my helgon and msn

haha, yeah we met at the restaurant too, but you were so drunk so not very odd if you don't remember it :lol:

murder with åkerfeldt! :headbang:

who is the guy with the left handed guitar, with axe and nathalie?

I remember him running up screaming into the mic during opeth's show as well... And he looks a lot like the drummer in katatonia..

Who is he?

I know this will sound very strange, but I'm glad I didn't go.

I was on a ski trip and I had the best fucking time of my life.

Anyway, when someone gets the video or audio of the new song, can we have a new thread for it so I don't have to keep checking here?