Next Album....

Yeah and also, all members in IF have WIIIIIIDE music tastes..so I'm sure they end up getting influenced in from various genres, even though they might not want too. Anyways about the Next Album, I know one thing for sure, it will definitely be a masterpiece as Anders said, atleast in my eyes.

Yeah, over the years they're gonna collect more musical tastes and get to know more bands and music styles, and it's going to effect them.
I mean, I can't just listen to death metal all the time, I need other type of music too.

Yeah and also, all members in IF have WIIIIIIDE music tastes..so I'm sure they end up getting influenced in from various genres, even though they might not want too. Anyways about the Next Album, I know one thing for sure, it will definitely be a masterpiece as Anders said, atleast in my eyes.

I could picture them making something completely unique for their next album. I have to admit, ASOP was in the direction of doing something different. Possibly, they are going to introduce a new element to their style. Maybe be experimental again. Combining the synths of RTR and a few clean parts like the intro to Sleepless again and New Beginnings comes to mind.

I could picture them making something completely unique for their next album. I have to admit, ASOP was in the direction of doing something different. Possibly, they are going to introduce a new element to their style. Maybe be experimental again. Combining the synths of RTR and a few clean parts like the intro to Sleepless again and New Beginnings comes to mind.

It would be neat to hear a couple of acoustic throwback tracks. Also, something different is all we can ever expect in In Flames. Once they make two albums that sound exactly alike, that is when we were in trouble. As long as they keep changing it up, people will get what they like eventually. Granted, I may love the next album and you hate it. Then the next album around, you may think is a work of art and I may think is garbage.

Yeah, over the years they're gonna collect more musical tastes and get to know more bands and music styles, and it's going to effect them.
I mean, I can't just listen to death metal all the time, I need other type of music too.
Yeah and also I mean in the early 90's they didn't only listen to DM. And Anders started Passenger in '96 actually, but he didn't have time to do anything with it until around 2000.

If he did more passenger what if he gets in that nu metal mood again and puts out another STYE and starts singing like John Davis again?

Its like a reference guide to esoteric people. 80s mainstream was so much better and memorable...any of us who were born in the 80s got stuck with "bands" like Korn, Limp Bizkit, Saliva, Shitknot, Kid Rock as teenagers...

Definitely would much rather have Rush, Scorpions, AC/DC, Metallica...hell, I'd rather take MJ and Madonna over 99% of the shit that is popular nowadays.

Dear Anders,

why_so_serious_cat-12947.jpg

Sincerely,
- Everyone

Btw, this might be In Flames last album =/
Daniel said they will release it in 2011, then tour to 2013, and then he said he didn't know and that he didn't want to think that far. Doesn't mean it's certain to be though.

I think you're taking it out of context.
I mean, they might be making a new album soon, but as of now, it's not the time to really get into it that much.

Honestly, I think that saying In Flames never have filler is like saying Soilwork never has filler.

I think you're taking it out of context.
I mean, they might be making a new album soon, but as of now, it's not the time to really get into it that much.
Taking what out of context? I'm bringing plain facts. They already have ideas and such for the album, but they will have some time off for some months, then they will start doing stuff for the new album, and will probably record it somewhere around the end of the year..aiming for a 2011 pre-summer release, as they said theirselves. I just said that this might be their last album, cause it might be. But I hope not :)

Anyone else really love Leeches? The solo gave me goosbumps the first time I heard it cuz it was so old school compared to tge shitty solos on R2R and STYE.
Well, I must definitely agree that the solo in Leeches, has a VERY Old-school In Flames vibe to it. About R2R & STYE solos, I think they're awesome aswell.
Cloud Connected,Transparent, Drifter & Superhero of the Computer Rage to name a few.

Taking what out of context? I'm bringing plain facts. They already have ideas and such for the album, but they will have some time off for some months, then they will start doing stuff for the new album, and will probably record it somewhere around the end of the year..aiming for a 2011 pre-summer release, as they said theirselves. I just said that this might be their last album, cause it might be. But I hope not :)

I doubt it cause they're really into what they do and it doesn't seem like they're getting tired of it, though they do need a break.