Next Testament CD

Hey, he actually speaks of Gene as someone who's doing the next album, and that interview's a few days old only. So hurrah, false alarm? I sure hope so.

As for growling - I agree with him. Chuck's voice too versatile to waste it on all-time growls (I love Demonic for what it is, but it sure isn't the Chuck I love most, even if it's one of the best growls in the world). When used as a tool - it's the best.

Ya but Skolnicks definition of "tool" is probably almost never! I loved Chucks higher register right up until TFOD he did better on TDROE but it's not the same.Too high or something.Not raw enough? I don't know.
I think Alex should be more concerned with not not getting repetitious in the patterns he uses than Chucks vocals :)

Great news about Gene! And yes I think he's eating lol

Oh ya, speaking of just doing things to keep fans interested. In the last 4 days Devin Townsend has uploaded 5 vids to youtube. Nothing super long. but it's something!

I abstain. Only to not be too pesimistic. Seriously, nobody expects them to do records every year, but 2,5 years between the albums would be fine. 4 years is good for bands who had a hiatus.

Four years is way to long for a real full time band! God in four years we got the first four albums lol! And I'm sorry as much as I like TFOD and TDROE I don't think they were any better then the others no matter how much more time they took. There seems to be a discrepancy with what Chuck wants and what some others want.

I'm with Anomynous..This time next year lol

Jesus Christ even though that was phone quality,some lazy soundman and band performance for sure👎

It was man,Chuck was good but everybody else was on fuck around mode lol
I know Steve is a good player, but it's not the first time I've heard him be real sloppy. One of the bootlegs
they used to sell on the site has a bass solo, needless to say I was excited. But man did it kind of suck.
And I think time to leave the 3 string at home!
The whole band was off minus Chuck.

Funny! We get Zetro giving album news.
Apparently he's written 4 songs for their next album

"Well, like I always was in the past with EXODUS — I very much was involved in the writing. I'm a lyrical writer; people know that. I mean, I write all the HATRIOT stuff, I wrote all the DDP stuff. I've written stuff on the last two TESTAMENT records and I've already written four [songs[ for the new [TESTAMENT record]. So I'm a lyrical guy. I write."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/st...ry-holt-would-be-blasphemous-and-a-sacrilege/