Next Testament CD

Are you implying you've heard it?

Ha, no, I wish I have. Sorry for the confusion. I used the present tense, as the album is allegedly ready. I haven't heard one bit, save for that short piece of Gene's playing that Eric had posted on Instagram a few weeks ago. That doesn't stop me from assuming it is a great album, because it is a Testament album and they never go below a certain level of greatness in my eyes or ears, should I say.

There are quite a few words of wisdom and accurate observations in your comment, redfly. I agree with a big part of it.

As for splitting music between T and DL, I remember that when Rapture first came out, soulflypl, who heard it before me, told me that Eric stole some riffs from Testament. I first thought he meant that Eric copied himself and, consciously or not, repeated some old Testament riffs. But in fact by "stole" he meant: wrote great riffs and decided to place them on the wrong album :cool:. It's a shame, but I'm all for DL, as long as it keeps Eric's black metal inspirations as far from Testament as possible. Luckily, Chuck refused to "sing" like those shriekers, LOL.

Reactions: redfly
Hahaha! holy crap one man that made me laugh, could you imagine Chuck doing something like that?! LOL!
I don't get the shrieking style at all (no offense to Eric) It just projects no strength to me. Yes I'm glad Eric has this outlet and I do like a lot of aspects of Rapture but BOO! on swiping riffs from Testament!

Reactions: one man
A countdown for artwork? kinda lame. Totally lame that it says check social media for the updates. Not the damn website.
Where the freakin single
testamentbrotherhoodcoverfirstpiece.jpg

Reactions: one man