Next Testament CD

Chuck Billy once bear hugged me when I was a poor 20 year old noob.
I didn't know who he was, and it was outside Manchester Apollo, next to Rob Halfords bike. Everyone was like gasping and there's me, this poor skinny girl nub being picked up bear hugged by this giant dude lmao. I thought it was a friend of a friend then he put me down and I was like o_O then all of a sudden out of no where Mustaine walks past, smiles at him and walks in with him and the rest of the band members who were outside signing stuff. I never was so embarrassed but it was so fucking funny. :rofl:

That same night for some reason I was on the front barrier for Judas Priest and Glenn Tipton WOULD NOT FUCKING STOP STARING AT ME. He even came like really close to us a few times. My mate Terry looked over at me and was like in facial expressions "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO YOU?!" like I'd killed someone :rofl: At the end he chucked a bunch of picks over at me lmao. Literally no idea what I did, free stuff tho!

Sorry I remembered and felt like posting. But yeah Testament became a band I really got into after that and I still love em so glad they're still going and they even have another album coming out haha

Reactions: redfly
Nothing new in this BBM story, but Eric's still a funny guy.
There's a lot going on here. And just the title: 'The Brotherhood Of The Snake'. You're gonna expect something more in-depth. It's not, like, 'Satan's Death' or 'Kill 'Em All'. Well, no, 'Kill 'Em All' is killer. Sorry. But you know what I mean. I mean, it's more in-depth sounding.
4,5 months and counting. I wonder when we'll be hearing more 15-second-poor-sound-quality snippets from the studio.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/testament-more-the-brotherhood-of-the-snake-album-details-revealed/

Lol I think most of that is pieced together from other interviews lol Where's the damn single?!!!? I knew this was gonna be timed with Metallica. Not that they will take them on tour!

Lol I think most of that is pieced together from other interviews lol Where's the damn single?!!!? I knew this was gonna be timed with Metallica. Not that they will take them on tour!

Who knows you might be right.

Yeah i listened again. I think so too. Man did you see that guitar a few shots before that video? Nice!
ClLa8xGWMAAiYZ3.jpg

Last edited: