Next Testament CD

I'm kind of shocked. By other interviews I thought the others were contributing in some way. That's just crazy. What does he mean it was left to him? because the other guys are all doing other stuff?..umm Dragonlord?
I agree oneman. Why have all that talent and what has to be one of the most respected line ups in thrash history as individuals and as members of various bands. I thought that was the whole point.
And correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't they post pone things last summer to go to the UK and said the same thing about not being there in a while?
By the way, when are they going to put that show of the first two albums out?!
And Chuck? WTF? lol! I thought he wanted to put out albums sooner. But I'm getting Deja vu about the whole Eric wanting to finish the album and Chuck wanting to tour..... four years for DROE anyone? And I can't tell who wants to change up the set list and who doesn't anymore LOL!!

I JUST WANT TO HEAR IT!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: one man
And correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't they post pone things last summer to go to the UK and said the same thing about not being there in a while?

You're not wrong. This is not the first time and not the only matter where we get this kind of answers.

And Chuck? WTF? lol! I thought he wanted to put out albums sooner. But I'm getting Deja vu about the whole Eric wanting to finish the album and Chuck wanting to tour..... four years for DROE anyone? And I can't tell who wants to change up the set list and who doesn't anymore LOL!!

4 years for DROE or 28 for TNO, LOL. I always thought it was Chuck with the setlist and gigs, so this doesn't surprise me.

Well the US Death to All tour isn't happening anymore, so there's no excuse for it not to release this year

yeah, 've been wondering about that too. Juan Urtega got mentioned by Eric earlier in the context of mastering, I think. But is Andy doing the rest as always? I for one wouldn't mind a change. Waldemar Sorychta would be my choice, but I'd be happy with Juan too.

Last edited: