Next Testament CD

Ha! I knew they were baked :lol::headbang:
And I'm glad they got a new sound guy for live shows!

"Eric: Well we went down to Nuclear Blast's headquarters and we had done a lot of interviews that day, I think that was at the end of the day and we might of had a couple of puffs of some smoke! That was definitely not planned, we were definitely busting each others chops on that and I think after we had seen it we were like, 'You know what? Just let it roll, who cares.' Because the reaction when we watched it, obviously we weren't going to put it out like that and everybody seemed to have a good laugh with it so we were like why not?"

Reactions: Neptune
Eric speaks... a little lol
Asked by Sticks For Stones to comment on Greg's online rants, Peterson said that he hadn't seen any of the posts in question, but added (hear audio below): "You know, we all get out there. The road's not easy. But we definitely don't travel around in a van; we travel pretty comfortably. We have enough to eat, we make decent money. If you had to look at it as a job, you would definitely have a good job. I don't know what to say to that. Whatever his personal strife is, I don't know."

He continued: "[That's] too bad. I wish him all the best. Some people just aren't happy. I don't know what to say. I can talk crap and say stuff and go back and forth, but I've always just been, like, I don't know. I don't know what he wanted. What do you want? You're making the same money as everybody else… I don't know. I'm really dumbfounded by it."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/te...g-christian-online-rants/#IiJdkwQmwHlRU2T4.99

Man,I really don't like hearing this shit.What a way to tarnish the legacy,boooooo!!!

Neptune’s Spear
“This was written about a year before we went into the studio – it was left over from the Dark Roots Of Earth sessions. But I had never written any lyrics to it. So when we wrote it, it was around the time we went and got Osama Bin Laden. It was Seal Team Six, and the mission was called Neptune’s Spear. So it’s about that team getting their Intel together and, you know, one shot kill.”

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-10-25/testaments-track-by-track-guide-to-brotherhood-of-the-snake

Reactions: redfly
Neptune’s Spear
“This was written about a year before we went into the studio – it was left over from the Dark Roots Of Earth sessions. But I had never written any lyrics to it. So when we wrote it, it was around the time we went and got Osama Bin Laden. It was Seal Team Six, and the mission was called Neptune’s Spear. So it’s about that team getting their Intel together and, you know, one shot kill.”

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-10-25/testaments-track-by-track-guide-to-brotherhood-of-the-snake
Aha! so mystery solved? That was Merciless Desecration?

Yes,the agony has finally ended!I am very fortunate to have the day off tomorrow so I'll be @ Newbury's first thing in the morning :headbang::kickass:Soak it in,and enjoy my friend!!!

Yes,the agony has finally ended!I am very fortunate to have the day off tomorrow so I'll be @ Newbury's first thing in the morning :headbang::kickass:Soak it in,and enjoy my friend!!!
Hell yeah day off!! Do you think Newbury will have a different version than best buy?
Man the Newbury site blows! Neither Testament or Testament with the album titled showed up the their search

Last edited:
Neptune's Spear is probably my favorite track FWIW

P.S. Japan has 2 bonus tracks:

11 Apocalyptic City (Re-Recorded Version)
12 Brotherhood Of The Snake (Alternative Mix)

Reactions: redfly
Neptune's Spear is probably my favorite track FWIW

P.S. Japan has 2 bonus tracks:

11 Apocalyptic City (Re-Recorded Version)
12 Brotherhood Of The Snake (Alternative Mix)
Hey cool! thanks for the heads up!... I'm not sure those bonus are enough for me to get it. Except that I really don't want a digi

Hell yeah day off!! Do you think Newbury will have a different version than best buy?
Man the Newbury site blows! Neither Testament or Testament with the album titled showed up the their search
Yeah I know Newbury's does kinda blow,and it will probably be a digi!But there also might be a jewel case too.As far as the jap version goes pretty cool,but just about what I expected.

Fuck,yup it is a digi!Picked up the reissue of Pantera's GST as well lol!Now I'm forced to get the file for jap. Version when it surfaces :D

Newbury might have a jewel case?.. eh. I'm not going in the mall lol
If they had only made that bonus track Reign Of Terror I would have been sold!!

Absolutely,if Reign Of Terror was the bonus it would be a little easier to swallow the price for the physical Jap.version!