Next Testament CD

Maybe,but probably nothing too drastic I'll bet!What's going on with that new Dragonlord release?

Were they doing Centuries Of Suffering before?
I have no idea what's going on with Dragonlord. Didn't Eric say he was pretty much done with it before? or am I thinking of something else?

No you're spot on he had said it was pretty much done awhile back!As far as centuries of suffering goes,I think that was in the set for a good part of the summer. I think!!!

Reactions: redfly
I think you're right I don't know why I couldn't remember. Senility kicking in lol.
So he must be just sitting on the album waiting for Testament to break? Hes he done a real tour with Dragonlord or just shows here and there?

Maybe Chuck is hoping that if he announces to the world he'll be in the studio at a particular time the other guys in the band will read it and turn up too.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Sadly yes most likely. Funny that Chuck talks about wanting to do bluesier vocals . I feel the vocals on the last few albums have been fairly mellow and melodic. I'm wanting some good old ragers like Gathering style or Reign Of Terror. Something fast and venomous in the vocal department.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed