Next Testament CD

I saw them San Diego 1988, Tijuana 1989, Honolulu 2 shows in 2000, NYC 2003, Montreal 2006, New Orleans 2009, Spokane 2012.

The first show Aug. 6th 1988 was my fave...The New Order tour and also playing was Death Angel and Vio-lence.

I was in the military is why I got to see the band in so many different cities.

Have a Happy New Year Testament fans.
devildance.gif

Awesome thank you! Amazon came up with nothing.
I dabble a little.But my brother has played for years.He is more of a hard rock drummer but I think this will inspire him!
Thanks again!

I've seen some clips on Youtube and it looks really good. You can always check ebay, sometimes you find a good deal.

Well you can't go wrong with either drummer. It's the only thing I've thought Megadeth always lacked, someone who could really lay down the double bass.

They are both great drummers that's for sure! pounders with personality.I couldn't agree more about Megadeth.Except for Gar.I thought he was awesome.I didn't mind Behler or Menze.
Jimmy probably got held back.But Drover that guy ,I just can't really stand his playing.

Drover's flat. He's emotionless in his playing and doesn't really have any chops. At the CTE show I was in the side balconey and had a primo spot to see the whole stage and his playing and it's like he's going through the motions. I had no problems with Menza I wish him and Dave could've worked things out. Him or Degrasso. Oh well.

I know what you mean.He was so boring at the Countdown show I saw.He can play the parts pretty well, but it seems like it takes all his concentration and leaves no room for life or embellishment.
Hopefully he brings it for the next album.He does seem to have a good attitude.