Next Testament CD

Drover's been in the band for years now, he clearly wants to be there. It's better to have that than somebody who's going to leave in two years.

Drover's been in the band for years now, he clearly wants to be there. It's better to have that than somebody who's going to leave in two years.

Not if it affects the quality of the music. It sucks to see people coming in and out all the time, but I'd rather see top quality musicians than a bland one. Granted it's my opinion that Drover's boring but I've listened to some of his Eidolon stuff and it didn't change my thoughts on him.

Yeah, when i shared that comment on the megadeth bb's I got banned, lol. Good thing I moved (new service provider) and am now back on. FTW :kickass:

Life goes on. I'm just glad bands like Megadeth and Testament are still making music. I'm looking forward to whatever they happen to release in the future, and grateful for what they have already put out. Metal rules.

Yeah, let's just hope it's not going to be like it always is, i.e. for example replacing The Preacher with The Haunting ("old stuff that you haven't heard in a long time"), Alone in the Dark with Trial by Fire, Souls of Black with the Legacy, 3 Days in Darkness with DNR, More than Meets the Eye with Formation etc. Well, you get what I mean - in other words: nothing new (still choosing from that same list of overplayed songs). Anyway, OTW, TNO and ITP will probably never be replaced even for a short tour anyway.