Next Testament CD

I'm sure they'll find another reason, like good tours, scheduling conflicts or something :). Seriously, I hope we'll get the next one much quicker. An EP wouldn't hurt too.

I think an e.p. would delay the next record even longer. If they do record a live show, they should put it out on dvd/blu ray and a cd/digital download. That would be enough to pacify till the next record, unless the quality was of show was bad. I hope they record a full show and not try to patch it together from several shows. Those type of recordings rarely seem to work.

I don't know. It's just like Cold Embrace. They didn't finish it during Formation and it winds up on the next record.

Or like Leave Me Forever, which Chuck said they'd begun writing back when Chris Kontos was in the group. But, yeah, Eric said something like they might use it earlier. I think it was called Merciless Desecration. With a title like this, I'm sure it will be Eric who writes the lyrics (if any) :p.

I think,that eric said awhile back that the merciless desecration track might be released on deluxe tour edition of dark root?!!!:rolleyes: