Next Testament CD

Hey Neptune!
Yes the heavies Ritual does exist,ms a told me about it.I don't know if it's the whole album or parts of it though.
Thanks for getting that album! How does the rest of it sound compared to our version?

Haven't had the chance to sit and listen to it proper,but i will upload the whole thing when i get a chance.By the way RICH, did you go to the webster theatre date?Also have any of you heard kreator's bonus track "IRON DESTINY" off of the new jap. version of phantom antichrist,it's pretty cool!!!

No man I didn't go.I decided to pledge one more time for Flotsam.No I haven't heard it.I haven't even heard the album yet.I'm slacken!

My friend one Megadeth tickets so I'll get to see the 20th Countdown show.Of course I would rather have seen Testament though.

Well alright redfly,I hope you and your friend have an amazing time.Nothing like watching a guitarist like broderick live playing,and pulling off freidman's solos with class!!!If you would like that kreator just let me know?

Hey Angelic Slayer!

Yeah! isn't that cover cool? The piano is very creepy! lol
I was hoping you would show up.I wanted to ask you how you liked the update with Jason playing?
I could watch just him play all day!

Yes, it does seem to have a bit more heft to it.I will post the whole thing here soon, except my connection is a bit slow so bare with me!!!

Yeah, we had a small microburst here ripping shit up.How about you?My parents are still without power as of yesterday in Stamford ct. .Hope all is well with you, and have a great weekend

I got really lucky this year,only a few small branches.No loss of power.I'm glad there wasn't much for you either.I sure hope your parents get power soon!

Yeah,and I guess Gene likes to be Erics drum machine lol I think it payed off on The Gathering Eric got Dave to do some incredible stuff.But I find the drums on TFOD and DROE to be a little controlling and the case of DROE even a bit predictable.They fit well (maybe too well) but they kind of lack passion in my opinion.I think especially when you have someone like Gene, who I guess would be the drum equivalent of Alex.That you should let them be more organic.You never know what they might come up with.I know Chuck was down for it by the making of documentary.

Hey Angelic Slayer!

Yeah! isn't that cover cool? The piano is very creepy! lol
I was hoping you would show up.I wanted to ask you how you liked the update with Jason playing?
I could watch just him play all day!

Yep, the cover is cool! :)

Jason Newsted? I never got an update with him playing... I've had 30 updates in total so far... none with Jason in them though. :(

I got an email from Flotz today showing a sneak peak at the cd booklet! Unfortunately it's too small to see the names in the thank you list, and zooming in doesn't work, as the picture loses quality when you do that. So it looks like I'll need to wait a bit longer to see my name on there! lol :p