Next Testament CD

Does anyone know if Testament are planning to record raw DVD footage for the making of their new album? A lot of bands release this type of material with a new record and I think it's a really cool idea for the fans. I know Testament did it for the making of the Formation of Damnation but the recording was way too short. If they decide to do it this time around I hope it will be at least 40 minutes worth of studio material. Some of the better one's that I've seen over the past few years were the making of the Evisceration Plague from Cannibal Corpse, the making of Demonic Art from Darkane, and one of the best I've seen was Dream Theater's the making of Systematic Chaos.

Hopefully Testament decide to put out some recording footage for the new album. It's always amazing to see what goes on behind the scenes and the challenges involved in putting together a new album.

It looks like we aren't gonna get a studio update until after the new year. I wish there was some sort of Blog on this website that would provide the fans with recording studio updates. Waiting for news always sucks but Testament always deliver and come through when you least expect it. So I'll just need to be patient. Sometimes you just need to wait for the good things.

The new album will destroy and the shows will be killer!

:hotjump: