Next Testament CD

Here's another recent interview with Chuck Billy.

Man Chuck looks healthier than ever and is in good spirits. Really nice to see. I can't freakin wait for the new material and tour!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!
Yeah chuck does look healthier,I can't wait to hear what they are going to do.You know I love that song but it's kind of hard to hear the interview lol
Chuck is always smiling :D

This one is a little older but I wasn't sure if it had been posted...look at the size of Chucks hand compared to that other guy!
I want to hear the Pantera songs he did!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Flotsam and Jetsams merch goes through Germany.It is a pain in the ass.I'm in boring old Connecticut.
Album of the year :)

I haven't found any real interesting F&J shirts on their official merch page. The "No Place" shirt looks like something that was sold in the malls in the 80's. I'd like a shirt with the current album cover please. Someone like Overkill needs to put them on their tour. Maybe Motorhead can toss Clutch from the tour and put Flots in that spot?

You and I are practically neighbors; I'm in New Jersey.

I haven't found any real interesting F&J shirts on their official merch page. The "No Place" shirt looks like something that was sold in the malls in the 80's. I'd like a shirt with the current album cover please. Someone like Overkill needs to put them on their tour. Maybe Motorhead can toss Clutch from the tour and put Flots in that spot?

You and I are practically neighbors; I'm in New Jersey.

Hey Man,
Nuclear Blast has shirts with The Cold album cover on them.
I like some of the shirts from the site though.I got a cool long sleeve and one other.
They also have something new where you can have a few of your favorite lyrics (I forget how many) printed on the shirt.
After years and years of no merch the webmaster finally talked them into to having some and did pretty much all the work herself and payed for it,so I'm trying to support that.
Say hi to Overkill for me lol!

Hey Man,
Nuclear Blast has shirts with The Cold album cover on them.
I like some of the shirts from the site though.I got a cool long sleeve and one other.
They also have something new where you can have a few of your favorite lyrics (I forget how many) printed on the shirt.
After years and years of no merch the webmaster finally talked them into to having some and did pretty much all the work herself and payed for it,so I'm trying to support that.
Say hi to Overkill for me lol!

I went on Nuclear Blast's site this afternoon and the only thing they have listed for Flots is "The Cold" on LP (and it's sold out).

Oh Yeah,I should have specified. NB is only for Europe,and is actually the only reason Europe can even
get the CD's.The US label Driven music is an absolute joke.