Next Testament CD

Ah,gotcha.I should have looked at your link first.I think you can download those right from Flotsams site.They have a whole bunch of free downloads.

Freakin sweet!

Prosthetic Records will reissue Bay Area thrash legends TestAmenT’s out-of-print 1995 hometown-show album, Live at The Fillmore, on CD on January 18, 2011. Prosthetic re-released the album digitally last spring. Get it on iTunes here: (http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/live-at-the-fillmore/id370393472)

The Live At The Fillmore reissue includes expanded artwork and new layout by Carson Slovak and new liner notes by Robert Deutsch. Pre-order your copy now:
http://store.prostheticrecords.com/index.php/bands/testament/testament-live-at-the-fillmore.html

I think this is the oldest Testament interview I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that was wicked old.It looks like Alex kind of liked her..maybe because they had the exact same hair cut? lol
Just kidding! Alex rules.

Speaking of old,thanks Kayleigh now I feel even older! :lol:

Here is another old footage from the Monsters of Rock in 1988.

Brutal as hell! Totally killer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man you weren't kidding! that was some of the best footage from then that I've seen.
look how skinny Eric was! lol and Chuck was in full rage!! It's things like this that reaffirm my opinion of the label The Big4.

The band that most deserves to be replaced in "the Big 4" is Anthrax. You could put up any Testament album against any Anthrax album and Testament would destroy it. Then again, putting "The Gathering" against any thrash album is just completely unfair.

Testament & Exodus are not in the Big 4 because they didn't sell as many records, plain & simple. Age of the band has nothing to do with it, other than being around longer gives you more time to sell those records.

I actually thought Anthrax sounded really good,and had a lot of energy.But yes The Gathering crushes all!!

Of all the bands on the "Live From Sofia" box set, Anthrax does sound the best. It's rumored that Mustaine re-recorded all the vocals in the studio. I thought both Slayer and Metallica sounded terrible, very tired.

I just think, for their careers, Testament were wayyyyy more consistent than Anthrax. Actually, they're more consistent than all of them but Metallica is still the big name there.

I agree completely,I'm not so sure about the Mustaine though thing he can bring it when he wants to and I'm sure he wanted too with Metallica there.
I was never a huge Slayer fan so I all I can say is it sounded like Slayer lol.But Metallica sounded awful I don't even think they bothered to tune right for much of it.
And Hetfield had the crowd do most of his vocal work.Which is actually fine with me.Testament has been way more consistent.and it sucks to me that Metallica is still
metals poster boy.
I could only imagine Kirk and Lars backstage shaking, going "we can't follow that! what are we gonna do James?!" well maybe not Lars he's too high on himself ha ha..Cause Broderick was skorching.And I was impressed that even with there years of lameness Charlie Benante didn't miss a beat and I think pumped up the drums a bit.
TESTAMENT RULES

I have to say, one of my proudest moments over the past year is getting one of the "kids" on my staff (he's 24) into Testament. He is a big time Metallica fan but now he's a real Testament convert now and one of his favorite discs is "Demonic." He'll come back and ask me things about certain discs or tell me about playing it rather loudly at home. Makes me proud that I can make a difference to that generation. I also tried getting him into Nevermore (obviously one of my favorites) but he's taken to Testament big time.