NFL 2016

The game was basically past my bed time but I watched the NFL video of his throws on YouTube earlier this morning. That was maybe the best QBing in a Cowboys uniform from someone without the name Romo on their jersey in the past 15 years. I was excited about this guy leading up to the draft, he is not disappointing. Hopefully not a flash in the pan. Dez says he is legit.

For comparison I watched Goff and Wentz. Lol.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
He seemed cool and comfortable in the pocket, and didn't get flustered when the rush broke through. Near the end of the second half, as the third stringers came in and penalties piled up, he seemed uneasy for a couple of plays, but he didn't then try to force the ball. If he can keep it up through preseason, then we've got a great understudy to Romo, looking ahead to the future.

Reactions: Dak
Morris looks good behind that line.

"Anyone can run behind that line". And the best lineman hasn't even been suiting up (Smith). I'm really only concerned about the defense, and had been concerned about the backup QB position up until Dak started proving his potential. So that leaves the defense. Lotta question marks about the starters as well as the depth.

Welp, it's a shame for Romo. Look's like it's gonna be Dak time.

Edit: Coaches are saying Romo was gtg to go back in but they held him out. I don't buy that bullshit. He got folded in half and was writhing. It's not that he's weak but he's simply taken too much, like Aikman with his concussions.

Last edited:
Wish the whole Kaepernick sitting thing would blow over, hopefully when the season starts. It's pretty much all that is being talked about on the 9ers forum and new members are arriving everyday to spread their sage wisdom on the matter..

Mine is that I'm for his right to sit, but my opinion is that it was a poor decision to do it. I think he should respect his country, not because of some law, but because it affords him the freedoms and income he has, and it is greater than some isolated incidents. But technically yeah he should have the right. These are not really conflicting opinions like many seem to think.

Reactions: Dak
he really fucked himself since his first comments had no depth and the media ran with it..when in reality he's just a standard college aged Bernie Sanders fan