NFL 2016

Eh not really. I don't mean it in a disrespectful way; the Cowboys played good enough to win. I just feel the Giants had plenty of opportunities to finish it and were rusty and inconsistent. We'll see the real teams in December

But I'll tell ya, Romo plays, we lose.

but if you win the time-of-possession battle 37:23... and you lose the game... your defense is shit.

It's called scoring field goals instead of TDs in the red zone. Without those TD drops the score is different. The defense isn't great, but I'll take 20pts against that bunch of receivers.

This is the first time I wasn't as upset about a loss as I normally would have been. I know the naysayers will talk about it's only preseason or only one game, but everyone is quick to talk about "it" factors when it is convenient. Well, Dak very obviously has the "it" factor. If Dallas can fix the defense this coming offseason, I think Dallas is going to kill it 2017-2020 regardless of who is under center.

It's called scoring field goals instead of TDs in the red zone. Without those TD drops the score is different. The defense isn't great, but I'll take 20pts against that bunch of receivers.

It's called Cruz, Shepard and Donnell being clutch and Dez, Beasley, Williams choking.

Yea he jumped off sides, Mac doesn't take that shit. I was just referring to Redzone TDs

And why the fuck does Garrett smile after losses like that. I'm also sick of his clapping and celebrating. Be a head coach ya dink. I think he thinks he's still the chill back up QB that gets the players but he looks like a jackass

And why the fuck does Garrett smile after losses like that. I'm also sick of his clapping and celebrating. Be a head coach ya dink. I think he thinks he's still the chill back up QB that gets the players but he looks like a jackass

Heh, Cowboys fans online fucking hate that shit. I know he's got this whole "process" and "forget the last game and move on to the next" mantra , but I think he should allow himself to express some anger at someone other than the refs occasionally. Plenty of Cowboys fans miss Parcells and Jimmy "The Asthma Field Is Over There" Johnson. Unfortunately Jerry still has too much control over the team, even if it is reduced in some ways - at least visibly - than in decades past. I would have cut Williams already, but after that sort of bonehead play perfect time to send a statement.. At a minimum make him deactivated for the next game. That's a Hoody move.

It's called Cruz, Shepard and Donnell being clutch and Dez, Beasley, Williams choking.

The only reason why Cruz had a good game is because the coverage was all over OBJ. Still the one-two punch the Giants need if they want to have a better record than last year (though tbh they had a lot of close games).

Dak was actually surprisingly good, maybe they wont want Romo and his glass body back after all. Its a shame he cant stay healthy long enough to fully develop as a QB.

And finally, that Pats-Cards game. Everyone said that the Cards would wreck us, especially without Brady, Gronk, and Solder, but we put up a great fight and won it in the end. Garappolo could use a bit of work on his accuracy, but he seemed to run the offense rather well.

Its a shame Romo cant stay healthy long enough to fully develop as a QB.

Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-01.jpg

Ok, bad phrasing (should have proofread that one). Romo seems like he is at his peak skill-wise, but is too riddled with injury to realize that potential throughout the season. It seems to me that as a Cowboys fan you should be fed up with this shit and looking to move on from him. Though perhaps the Cowboys found the young blood at QB they have been looking for in Prescott, so this could be the end of an era.

Realistically Romo only has 2 seasons left, between his health and his contract. Fortunately Dak makes it look like there should be a relatively smooth transition. I'm not interested in showing Romo the door early just because of a series of unfortunate events. Romo is still a better QB when healthy than 25-30 other starting QBs in the league. Rodgers and Brady are clearly better. There's a significant amount of subjectivity in that next tier. Unfortunately, most of the QBs in the next tier are all in their mid to late 30s, and decline is just waiting to pounce. Father time is even going to catch up with Brady, all his personal health micromanagement notwithstanding.

I'm pretty sick at this point with Luck being consistently ranked equal to or even greater than a lot of these established QBs. WTF has he done? And if injury is a knock on Romo, what about Luck? I'm a critic of Eli Manning, but I would easily rank Eli ahead of Luck and I put Eli behind a lot of those other established upper tier QBs.

I haven't watched a Prescot game yet, but the reviews on here of his debut are waaaay more generous then the ones I've read or heard elsewhere. Most of what I've heard is "good debut for a mid round pick... Lots of check downs." On here he sounds like the second coming of John Elway.

I haven't watched a Prescot game yet, but the reviews on here of his debut are waaaay more generous then the ones I've read or heard elsewhere. Most of what I've heard is "good debut for a mid round pick... Lots of check downs." On here he sounds like the second coming of John Elway.

He was completing checkdowns, but Dez was getting bracketed and Williams has always had trouble getting separation - his highlight catches are mostly if not all on broken plays. Dak's statline doesn't look great, but spiking to stop the clock a few times and a couple of TD drops will do that. I know what I saw was light and day vs the crap they've had backing up Romo/tried to develop since Kitna retired.