NFL 2016

Yeah the Vikings are retarded and it pisses me off that the Eagles have managed to pretty much undo most of the hamstringing GM Chip did.

Im not sure how complete their team is, but I feel like they are right on the edge. There's probably some marketing/business $ involved as I think they are using their new stadium for the first time this year?

Im not sure how complete their team is, but I feel like they are right on the edge. There's probably some marketing/business $ involved as I think they are using their new stadium for the first time this year?

Well there's that + I'm hearing some stuff about Bridgewater may not even be ready by next year. Supposedly he almost lost his leg.

Vikings are going to have a top 5 D imho. And with Peterson all they need is a guy like Bradford to manage and let his team make plays. They could make a wildcard so why not take a shot

Bridgewater is waaaaay over hyped

I don't see much skill difference between Bradford and Sanchez.....but apparently they have a difference of multiple draft picks including a first. I don't really care for buttfumble boy being on the roster but at least Dallas didn't give up anything for him.

dam dat Bradford trade. Eagles catchin' a break

I LOVE this trade. We essentially just regained the 1st from the Wentz trade.

Roseman deserves a ton of credit. He has essentially leveraged a bunch of overpaid free agents into the future franchise QB.

The trade breaks down to:
Bradford
Alonso
Maxwell
2016 #13 overall
2016 3rd
2017 4th
2018 2nd

For
#2 overall.

That's basically one very good pick (2018 2nd) and a poo poo platter for a potential franchise QB. Of course, Wentz needs to come through, but the gamble is now well worth it.

It probably weakens us a little in 2016, but it certainly makes this season more interesting and gives the team much more focus and direction.

I don't see much skill difference between Bradford and Sanchez.....but apparently they have a difference of multiple draft picks including a first. I don't really care for buttfumble boy being on the roster but at least Dallas didn't give up anything for him.

Sanchez is worse. His floor is really low and on a bad day he is a turnover machine. Don't worry, you'll see soon enough. And I wouldn't count your eggs too soon; evidently the NFL isn't happy with how quickly the Cowboys signed Sanchez and a penalty could be forthcoming.

Don't worry, you'll see soon enough. And I wouldn't count your eggs too soon; evidently the NFL isn't happy with how quickly the Cowboys signed Sanchez and a penalty could be forthcoming.

Hopefully he never takes the field but who knows. Of course the Mara machine is upset. Just like the bullshit penalties from the uncapped year.

I was very impressed with Wentz today. Coming from a DII school and having little preseason playing time, I was anticipating a slow start. However, he looked nothing like a rookie, was composed, and intelligent. His skill set is evident and he made a few great passes. Granted, it was against possibly the worst team in the league, but for a first career game I'll definitely take it.

I was very impressed with Wentz today. Coming from a DII school and having little preseason playing time, I was anticipating a slow start. However, he looked nothing like a rookie, was composed, and intelligent. His skill set is evident and he made a few great passes. Granted, it was against possibly the worst team in the league, but for a first career game I'll definitely take it.

Yeah I thought he looked pretty good but it was the Browns. RG3 started out looking good and then after that safety he started throwing the football like a lawn dart. How about the fucking NO and SD chokejobs? Jeez.

Edit: Giants stuffing the run but Prescott sharp AF.

Cincinnati_Bengals.jpg

Dez Bryant needs to be put in jail for stealing 70 million dollars. Touchdown drops by him and Beasely fucking hurt. Dak is legit though.

Dak played OK but I think he'll need a good game in week 2 to solidify his Hall of Fame status.

Giants should have closed that game out 2-3 times but fuck it why not make things harder #GiantsThings

Eh not really. I don't mean it in a disrespectful way; the Cowboys played good enough to win. I just feel the Giants had plenty of opportunities to finish it and were rusty and inconsistent. We'll see the real teams in December

But I'll tell ya, Romo plays, we lose.

but if you win the time-of-possession battle 37:23... and you lose the game... your defense is shit.

Last edited:
Anyone else less interested in the NFL this year? I'm struggling to watch these games. Hope the classic matchup of LA Rams and 9ers tomorrow will fix that. I'm sure it will be nothing like the good old days but whatever.