NIGHTMARE/PYRAMAZE STREET TEAM

Thanks for the post LANCE, and i will do my best to do justice to you and the NIGHTMARE name. I am so lucky in the fact that people who have joined are awesome people and are willing to spread the word, and we will do everything possible to get it out, you stay cool and work hard as we will.

LANCE KING RULES.

John

Hey all!

I just want to express my gratitude to the Pyra-fans.

It really means a lot to us that there are people like you out there, who treasure our music the way you do. As I told John the other day - this makes all the hard and late hours of song writing and rehearsing worth it!

So here's a big Danish THANK YOU! or TAK! as we say over here ;)

Stay metal out there!

All the best

Michael Kammeyer

:devil:

Thanks for the post Michael, its great for us to see that the bands we support enjoy and are thankful for what we do. We will continue to support PYRAMAZE and NIGHTMARE records until it hurts, but it will never hurt because this is fun and we are going to have a great time doing it. It's easy to support a band or person when they are as approachable as you guys are and it makes it enjoyable and fun. So again a big TAK and we hope to see you at PPVII in some form or another. Stay in touch.

John

Very cool to hear from you guys! Supporting the music is only the icing on the cake. You guys are so nice and gracious that it really "fuels the fire" so to say - and the great music on top of that! :headbang:

We're still taking volunteers! It's not too late to sign up!

Just wanted to say, though late, how cool it is that you posted in this thread (Lance and Michael) and thanking us for our support, when it is us that are thankful for the music you guys make.