NIGHTWISH 2007 USA TOUR

Hey now, I'm in a sorority! :Smug:

And I was in one in the 1980s! (Which officially makes me OLD...)

In my experience, membership in a sorority/fraternity is NOT a prerequisite for behaving like an ass at a musical performance.

Which would be an interesting topic for another thread...I'll now return everyone to your regularly scheduled NIGHTWISH discussion. :)

We were at the Masquerade last night for Enslaved and Arsis (featuring fellow Forumer Noah Martin on bass). As of yesterday, the Atlanta Nightwish show had about 100 tickets left. Tell your friends.

All of the pics I took with my phone sucked, but I found this vid that someone shot at the Seattle show. This person must've been standing just a couple feet to my left because it's shot from almost exactly where I was standing.

Last edited by a moderator:
No "Over The Hills" nay more. The guys said that they got sick of playing it every night during last tour and since it is a Gary Moore cover they don't feel like playing it makes sense when they have got plenty of original material to choose from.

Still gotta pick up my Dallas tickets for this Sunday. I wonder if it's sold out... I'll check.

edit: Nope, not sold out in Dallas. If you try to buy tickets, go directly through ticketmaster.. the other sites offering these tickets for sale are no less than $59 each. Bogus. Ticketmaster is only $25 each.. well, before all the crap they add on. But $37 is far better than $59+. :Smug:

I managed to get 2 tickets to the Atlanta show through Tickemaster, but it I wanted to get a total of 5. It say that "There were no tickets available that matched your request". I guess that means to the show if sold out? What are the chance of just showing us at the Masquerade and pay to get in?

All the previous shows that I attended there I just paid to get in the night of the show, I never bought a ticket ahead of time. Anyone?

Thanks!