Nightwish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malicious Misery

Elegant Gothic Lolita
Hello, I was wonderinf if there were any fans of the norticMetal band "Nightwish" on these board. If you've never heard of them and are curious, here are soem favorites of mine that you can download.

Over the Hills and Far away
End of all hope
Dead to the world
The Kinslayer
Wishmaster
Crownless
She is my Sin
Ocean Soul
Wanderlust

those are only a few of thier songs, I really enjoy thier music very much. It combines the right mixture of hard metal with the elegance I adore in music. give them a try wont you?

Many people have heard Nightwish.

I'm not into that style of music, really, but they're not bad for what they do.

Yes actually, I love that particular sound (synths, double base drums fast tempo) and the lyrics are very intelligent and well constructed. The whole package is wonderful, at least to this little gothic lolita :) AND they're one of the few english speaking bands to capture that particular sound, at least that I've been able to find.

Nightwish are better though.

Check out Sonata Arctica for Nightwish with silly male vocals. Or older stratovarius, back when Tolkki was still sane and used to sing.

Actually, Tarja dresses in full operatic uniform, with the bell to project her voice and everything.

Costume? You mean like chain mail and battle-axes? Hahahaha.

That's cool.

Yeah, I haven't been here 5 hours and already people are bashing me in threads, though what I can see from other topics they do it to alot of people. But to get back on topic, I didn't know Tarja dressed in operatic uniform, she never does in the CD booklets, I think she would look very pretty! :)

There's some brutal death metal band named Slipknot, that if I remember correctly, also dresses up. Like clowns, I hear...

Status
Not open for further replies.