Nightwish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh heh... I like the song a lot! Maybe it was a bit extreme to say the best one, but nevertheless I do liek it a lot... Nightquest is another great one in my mind... Astral Romance and Wishmaster are also amongst the best

Hey! um..... Nightwish is an AWESOME band! :) I have actually only just started to get into'em when I bought the Wishmaster album, and I bought all the previous ones after that! My boyf bought me the new 'Once' album yesterday, and I'm addicted to it already! Dark Chest of Wonders and Nemo are awesome songs, oh yer and Wishmaster, She is my Sin and End of all hope are a few of my favourite songs aswell! My boyf's really into all that brutal Slipknot stuff-it's not bad, it's just really not my sorta thing. :yuk: Does anyone know of anysymphonic/melodic metal, gothic metal or even operatic metal with girlies as lead? I really need help, and i'd really appreciate it if you could jot a few names down please?! ;o) cheers. Tarja is stunning. :worship: I wanna be her!!!! xXx

The band is just awesome. Because of their greatness, I still don't have a favorite song because all of their songs just KICK ASS! Only one song from Nightwish's library is Ocean Soul. Other songs are just :headbang: :Shedevil: :worship:

Wanderlust has really grown on me, especially with that breakdown in the middle. My friends all love that song.

This thread is bizarre.

You have someone coming onto a real metal board and asking if they ever heard of Nightwish?

I have back in 98'.

Then everyone being nice because she is a girl!

C'mon people, you disappoint. Where is the "more metal than thou" attitude that yous love to display?

Status
Not open for further replies.