nihilism and hate in metal

speed said:
Well I still think you missed my point- the blood of just one person harmed ( and in this case many more) in the furtherance of your just primitive society is on your hands and is inherently wrong, and will form the poor structure and foundation of your supposedly just society. Why do we want to return to the past anyhow? From history we have excellent examples of a few strong people enslaving the weak- this trend is present for the whole of human history up to the 19th century- and hell is stilll present in many countries. Your ideas are interesting but a little naive to human history and human nature. Have you read lord of the flies, or hell any of COnrad's works?

Why should we return to the past? Well for one, in the past concequeces of over sheer stupidity would only affect our immediate surrounding. For example if you decide to wage war on some one (for whatever reason, personally I don't care, kill away.) You kill them (or get killed) and possibly burn down the nearby wood etc. Now days we have bio warfare and nuclear warfare with the potential of a complete destruction of all life.

As for the comment about the strong enslaving the weak, like you said we still have it today, only in the past it was only done by force. Attack a village, take some people for slaves to row your boat etc. But with the introduction of a Judeo-christian morality and belief you could indoctrinate a person to live their life as a complete waste, a kind of psyco-physical slavery. Why would you care about working in the fields for a mere 50 years when you will recieve eternal bliss afterwards?

My attitude is that, now i realise how unrealistic this is, but our entire social system must be restructured and reduced. People must be wiped out on a massive level, and revert at least most of the land they have raped and destroyed back to the way it was. But if that is all that is done then it will achieve nothing, like you all have already said, the ones left will fuck it up again. So the ones left must re-educated. Somehow...

Personally, I think that a complete holocaust of the entire human species would be the best option. We are the only ones would try to change the way nature is and every time we do that we fuck it up a little more. I don't see why people are so offended at the idea of precious human life ending. It will eventually anyway, nothing is eternal. Humans were not created in the image of god and we have no special privileges. If you aren't contributing to help life, all life, not human life, then you can fucking die.

Well i am going to stop trying to argue with you guys, as it is useless arguing with people that have some stange inclination towards mass murder.

icilian fenner said:
the equality ideology is based on the notion that each human is equally capable in heart, not in mental capacity......
People don't think with their hearts. It's not like you have some kind of seperate brain living inside your heart. This 'heart' you speak of, whether it's love and care for all or whatnot, is a mental attribute like everything else.