no anathema setlists

hahaha these groupies behind us were really so stupid, they were talking all the time, was realls disturbing, and screaming around at each song, then they said some things like "ah, vinny is so sexy when he's sweating" and things like that... and at some songs they started a moshpit!!!!!!! :ill: :ill:

DragonLady1 said:
haha yes, and they were throwing chewing gums at aerwen and me in the beginning.... I guess they wanted to be in the front row, sucked big time those chicks... :ill:

im sure that they were just jealous cos you are more beautiful than them.

Well, then they got what they wanted cos in the end of the show there were 4 goths next to me :cry: I didn't know it were them who were throwing stuff all the time. And they were fuuuuuuuucking arrogant bitches, omg. At a moment, the pick-licker looked like she was interested in stealing Pieter's MD!! Or at least pushing the buttons, so I looked angry at her and she cursed something in German so I couldn't understand it :)

DragonLady1 said:
haha yes, and they were throwing chewing gums at aerwen and me in the beginning.... I guess they wanted to be in the front row, sucked big time those chicks... :ill:

If I had been there I would have kicked their butts and smashed them in the face !!! Well erm ... With my right fist *coughs*