No more Velvet Cacoon?

Erik said:
Yes you're trying to be funny and all but you obviously realize that most everything that today is regarded as classic, awesome etc was very much on the fringes of what was considered metal at the time it came out, I can just imagine your average metal fan saying "LOL DARKNESS DESCENDS IS PURE NOISE THIS IS NOT METAL IT'S BARELY EVEN MUSIC" in 1986 and so on

Come on, what do you really take me for? Of course I understand, but I know what I enjoy, and modern experimental music annoys the hell out of me. Especially stuff that's branded as 'experimental' when it's really just a boring rehash.

Apparently Full Moon Productions is talking to them about releasing Vol 1 and 3 of the December Star Embassy sometime.

Actually, I didn't mind Velvet Cacoon. Hardly essential, but nothing quantifiable as 'retards with saucepans.'

M-A profile. You have some damn good quotes on there. My favorite:

"Gimme fuel, give me fire, gimme that which I desire!" I'll give you a fucking punch to the mouth, you stupid twat.

And...

A huge beast lurks among the shadows of an ancient temple, yearning for blood and destruction. Its minions stand in a circle, surrounding a flame of pestilence. One by one, they sacrifice themselves, sacrifice their blood for their master. The monstrosity emerges, and its true, gargantuan size is made known, yet it is still only shadow. All cower in fear. It will devastate all in its path. It won't stop until the last spot of life is bloodily slaughtered upon its horns. This is "Changes" by Miasma.

For varying, yet equally satisfying reasons.