Velvet Cacoon - dead!

Ya, you need to get the Tussin DM, with JUST!! dxm, that's it...

This is the kind of stuff you take alone or maybe with one other CLOSE person and lay down in a dim lit room with maybe some relaxing ambience/music or w/e. You just need to go with it. If you take enough, you'll feel totally disassociated with your body. I can't describe it really. There are no words to describe that kind of consciousness, along with acid and shroom trips as well. Just cannot. I've been pretty damn positive I was dying but was completely at ease and okay with it, but I'm still here.

Damn jumbled posts... :meh:

That said, I cannot recommend it, along with any heavy psychoactives, to anyone for obvious reasons.

that link is one interesting read!

what's the deal with this Velvet Cacoon "How The Last Day Came And Stayed Then Faded Into Simulated Rain" recording? pianos, female vocals... it's nice, but nothing too special

im a weird bastard, even little things like smoking weed gives me huge anxiety and i freak out....but i sure do drink a lot of booze...but im a HUGE pussy when it comes to other drugs, I dont' even take tylanol haha. I seriously would ask my friends not to let me fall asleep the first time i smoked weed, because i thoguht i was dying, haha. Though...every once in a while after drinking huge amounts I'll smoke tons of weed and just wonder around + pass out. The alchohal coutneracts the anxiety.

You could take shrooms, smoke weed, and drink shots all day for 10 years and 800mg of DXM would probably make you cry.

KILL TULLY said:
Though...every once in a while after drinking huge amounts I'll smoke tons of weed and just wonder around + pass out. The alchohal coutneracts the anxiety.

bsflag4tt.gif

Dude, not trying to be a dick, but that = MAJOR SPINS + PUKE...ESPECIALLY if you are not a smoker!!!

Not to sound like an experienced elitist (I'm far from it) but I think the only way you can prepare for it would be to realize that you can't prepare for it. You should go into the experience expecting feelings ranging from a blowjob to firey painful death.

Doomcifer said:
bsflag4tt.gif

Dude, not trying to be a dick, but that = MAJOR SPINS + PUKE...ESPECIALLY if you are not a smoker!!!

Yeah, totally. Drunk and High = totally awesome experience.

edit: not if you have 15 shots and smoke 5 bowls, though.

Doomcifer said:

Hey man im not a liar =/ maybe its not tons of weed, im not really sure, I have to be very drunk. I do puke somtimes, but not so much the spins, I usually go to sleep/pass out before I get to that part...im really not lieing though, I'm not a liar when it comes to my booze intake etc etc. And im sure its not a ton of ganj compared to you dirty hippies (kidding kidding) because I don't really mean to do it...its just like im very very drunk and in the middle of all my thuglyfe friends passing around a blunt and im like GIMEEGIMEE and just shmoke some ganja.

EDIT: one of these times was I dranka crap ton of jim beam in my friends dorm room, then smokes some herb, and watched a pink floyd DVD...now, I reallyreally hate Floyd, but just tha tone time I said "WOH! so THIS is why people like floyd!" and then passed out with my head on my friends desk.

I've always loved the weed and alcohol combo. It was just meant to be.

I've mostly stayed away from other drugs, but I've always been interested in stuff like mescaline, LSD and other mind-alterers. Doubt if I'll ever do any of 'em, though.

Since we're on the subject, have any of you tried Salvia?

Lots of my berklee friends tried salvia and say its completely bogus. They smoked it out of a bong etc etc like people say to do and it didn't do shite for them...but others say "OMGITST3HCRAZIES!". Sooo...its probobly in your mindset.

It is almost certainly not like what you expect. Even if you have considerable experience with other psychoactive drugs, you will find that salvia is significantly different from what you may have encountered before. Salvia is unique, and it is best understood on its own terms, and not by analogy with other substances. Salvia is not a recreational drug, rather, it is best used by those wishing to explore deep meditative states, spiritual realms, mysticism, the nature of consciousness and reality, or the possibilities of shamanistic healing. Experiences vary with the individual, set, and setting as well as with dose and route of administration. It produces a short-lived inebriation that is very different from that of alcohol. However, like alcohol it interferes with the ability to drive, produces incoordination (ataxia), and may produce slurred speech.

The inebriation, at low doses, can facilitate aesthetic and sensual appreciation. However, the experience is not marijuana-like, and salvia is not a marijuana substitute. At somewhat higher doses, visionary trances occur. The lowest level visions consist mainly of closed-eye imagery somewhat similar to the hypnagogic phenomena that many people experience when falling asleep. These tend to be two dimensional faint images. The term "eye candy" is an appropriate description of the interesting closed eye visuals that are not confused with reality. At this level communication with others is still easy and one can move about although clumsiness will occur. With a higher dose vivid visual images occur even with eyes open, and with eyes closed one may completely enter the visionary world, and it will seem quite real, but upon opening ones eyes one will reestablish contact with ones surroundings. Speech patterns may be interfered with and communication is difficult. At still higher doses, one remains conscious but completely enters an inner realm and loses all contact with ones actual surroundings. Some people may move around in this deep trance state and for this reason a sitter is required for anyone seeking to explore such deep levels. With very high dosage a brief period of unconsciousness or at least the inability to subsequently remember the experience will occur. It is useful to have a scale to describe salvia experiences. One such rating scale is based on the mnemonic S-A-L-V-I-A.

er.....yeah....so anyway, I heard that masterful VC MP3, bought album (which took 4 weeks to deliver from Full Moon Productions) and of course in that timeframe, all the GMD gromits had decided that it wasn't very good blah blah, and I've simply not got round to it yet. I've heard bits and pieces, and everything I've heard so far sounds pretty extraordinary. I don't give a shit what the "GMD" or "Your Reviews" forum thinks. Those are the same people that listen to Svidd Negroid and think Enslaved's Isa is progressive. Wait for it......and here we go: :loco: