Velvet Cacoon - dead!

The members of Velvet Cacoon... hippies do not trip ass on DXM and make black metal using diesel powered guitars. Hippies also do not eat meat or blow up buildings. So yeah, fuck that.

Marksveld said:
The members of Velvet Cacoon... hippies do not trip ass on DXM and make black metal using diesel powered guitars. Hippies also do not eat meat or blow up buildings. So yeah, fuck that.

Okok so not literall hippies...

maybe they inhale all the fumes after they pass through that big fish tank with the vibrato recorders or whatever... probably goes well with the DXM

I can't even fathom trying to write music while doing 4th Plateau DXM. I'm a huge guy and even like 400mgs will cripple me. I'd assume these guys were doing 1000+ at times.... at least that's what they say.

so is that shit fun? it sounds kinda stupid/lame/dangerous, i'd probably stick to weed + alkohol / shrooms in extreme cases but i'm interested in knowing what the deal is

Yes, its fun...in the right state of mind. Also, it is relatively harmless and a killer fucking dissasociate. I've had some really good experiences with it but probably would never do it again since I would probably freak the fuck out nowadays. I like to be in control nowadays I suppose.

More info ---> www.erowid.org

I don't give a fuck what people say, DXM is not a recreational drug. It is to be taken seriously, and when you do it, you have to expect something that is totally foreign to your body. Nothing can prepare you for it! Keep in mind I've only done low doses, but the stories I've heard from people are simply mind-blowing and alien.

FUCK NO is it a "rec" drug. Not even close. Neither is Ketamine (another disassociate), which people, for some reason, consider to be a rec also.

Those two drugs can and have provided life altering experiences.

Marksveld said:
I wouldn't agree... if you do it in excessive amounts, you will become a confused and bumbling fool.

Obviously. The only harm that can be done is from not being psychologically ready for it.

Also, excessive amounts = body PASSED THE FUCK OUT...except the mind. :Spin:

Oh and make sure you're taking it correctly, there are guides on Erowid. If you fuck up and take the wrong stuff, you'll have an AWFUL experience.

Doomcifer said:
Obviously. The only harm that can be done is from not being psychologically ready for it.

Also, excessive amounts = body PASSED THE FUCK OUT...except the mind. :Spin:

Body passed the fuck out is right. Total lack of connection between the brain and body...

I actually know some kids that did like 400+mgs of CCC about 5 days ago and naturally they ended up in the hospital.