North American tour with LOG, As I Lay Dying, ..

Im sure Spinefarm isnt very pleased that they had to cut the tour short coz of him fcking up - accident or not, at least he wasnt sober enuf to control the situation ( Half drunk, half awake as it says somewhere ). They are in it for the business - read money - and loose potential money when gigs cant be done due to a guy fcking up.
Of course he should drink and have a good time, but not risking what hes there for. And by the way, I think its outrageous that they havent secured those bunks better when they fcking keep falling out of them constantly !!!!!1

:kickass:

I always wondered why didnt do the others the vocals? Okay Roope's and Henkka's voices are different to Alexi's but for the moment it would have been easier. Or ask Randy Blythe (or how his name was).

Maybe, but he couldn't even play guitar properly, and I think from what you said only option would be Randy, cos I don't think Roope or Henkka (specially Roope) can pull a full show singing, so even less 5-10 days doing it. And Randy should have to learn the setlist in a day or two, plus he'd already be kinda tired for the LOG show. As much as it fucks up them, Spinefarm and the fans who were going for them, I think dropping out was the best they could do.

I agree with everything else you said though :)

Lol I mean it's pretty clear he likes alcohol a bit to much open your eyes. I love CoB and I'm not bashing Alexi or anything, he's someone I hold very high but open your eyes

Alexi drinks as much as every fucking metal guy around, he just has bad luck. His worst injury (the bowling one) was totally sober. I guess that should make you start to see. And if that doesn't, then why doesn't Kerry King (who drinks as much or even more than Alexi) get injuries all the time? Or inside COB Janne, who seems to drink as much as Alexi, or Roope, from whom Alexi says gets wasted really easy? Ok, Alexi drinks every night, but as most of other bands, I don't really think that's the problem. Plus he's tried to pull it off anyways.

detroit177.jpg

I won't stop drinking, fuck you!
:lol:

This leads to the question: How do they feel know? And if you answer this questions it'll lead to the question: How do you know?

"How do they feel know?" I don't understand because there's a typo.

How do I know? Well, I know you feel better when you're doing sports and don't have a hangover.

First off I want to say how sorry I am for Alexi with his injury. I hope you get better soon. I am very upset though because I just got introduced to your music about 2 years ago and I am in love with it. When I go to the gym, its all I listen to. This would have been my first concert with Children of Bodom and me and my husband were looking forward to it. We live in Florida and we were going to drive to Myrtle Beach, SC to see you. I just found out you weren't going and now we are out $86.00 and no concert. Ticketmaster doesn't refund tickets. To me, seeing Children of Bodom was worth the price and drive. We are really upset about not seeing you especially since this is the last tour in the US.

Again, I hope you get better. I am not at displeased with you, it is Ticketmaster's policies and not being able to see the best concert that bother's me. :cry:

Welcome to the forums Rosina, glad to see you around - and yeah God what a huge disapointment it must be for you guys driving that far and spending money on tickets just to find that they cancelled ! It would be like me going all the way to Amsterdam Holland from Denmark just to find that its off ! FFS !! You have no idea how sad and angry I would be ! Guess you never know for sure its gonna happen untill you stand there seeing them. Im truly sorry for you guys. Hope you have better luck next time. I know its not helping much, but cant do much more.
If your that new to the band, get the Stockholm Knockout live DVD if you havent already. That DVD is incredible !! Gives you a sence of what you missed :)

:kickass:

First off I want to say how sorry I am for Alexi with his injury. I hope you get better soon. I am very upset though because I just got introduced to your music about 2 years ago and I am in love with it. When I go to the gym, its all I listen to. This would have been my first concert with Children of Bodom and me and my husband were looking forward to it. We live in Florida and we were going to drive to Myrtle Beach, SC to see you. I just found out you weren't going and now we are out $86.00 and no concert. Ticketmaster doesn't refund tickets. To me, seeing Children of Bodom was worth the price and drive. We are really upset about not seeing you especially since this is the last tour in the US.

Again, I hope you get better. I am not at displeased with you, it is Ticketmaster's policies and not being able to see the best concert that bother's me. :cry:

Damn, sounds bad. Get the Stockholm live and have a little party for consolidation, maybe next time you'll be more lucky.

Why would you think this is the last US tour?
As for refunds, they will only credit you if the headliner doesn't play, that's the norm.

I think the whole drinking issue being responsible to his injury was taken a bit too far. I mean, after reading this topic, one would either imagine the guy is constantly drunk, like 24/7 OR that he isn't able to carry the alcohol he drinks. And either way, I think it's a bit too much. Probably 99% of those metal dudes out there drink roughly as much as Alexi does, even the guys in CoB. So maybe it's not about the alcohol itself, but caution, in general. And I dunno how cautious one can be when simply falling from his bus bed. Anyway, the most important thing right now is to support him and give him the credit, cause I think giving him even more shit right now is not cool at all.

I think its outrageous that they havent secured those bunks better when they fcking keep falling out of them constantly !!!!!1

That'll be the day... When society deems that rock and roll bands can't drink on tour and must wear protective equipment whenever they're on a moving tour bus. Some of the things that some of you are saying are ridiculous. Furthermore, you can't attribute this injury to alcohol or the tour bus. When considering how many nights they're drunk, and how many nights they're on the tour bus- without any mishaps- sometimes you just gotta realize that shit happens. And I know I don't like it when anybody but my closest friends talk about how I should live my life. I know I'd be fucking pissed if a bunch of assholes who have never met me before started saying I have a drinking problem.

Ticketmaster is the devil. I pretty much refuse to use it. You could try to sell the tickets on ebay real quick. Make back a lil money, anyway...

Why would you think this is the last US tour?
As for refunds, they will only credit you if the headliner doesn't play, that's the norm.

I meant it was their last tour this year in the US. So now we have to wait until next year at least. They should come to Jacksonville, FL. :headbang: Children of Bodom should have been the headliners! They're the best hands down!

They are actually going back to the States after the sumer, and they've been there already 3 or 4 times backing Blooddrunk, so complain for them dropping if you want, but not for not getting enough Bodom in North America. In Europe they did a short headliner which left quite some places out and that's it till next record.

It's disgraceful how they manage to tour America ten times a year and avoid Europe where their fans are. So yeah, it's definitely not the last tour in America..

lol thanx StoneWoman for quoting me. Yeah I really mean they should do something. Its apparetly not uncommon that this happens. And falling 3 or so meters in your sleep is fcking dangerous ! o_O

:OMG:

It's disgraceful how they manage to tour America ten times a year and avoid Europe where their fans are. So yeah, it's definitely not the last tour in America..

That's exactly what I think.. And we're in May and there are still just 7 dates for this summer !

Floor would be better.:kickass:

People would fall on him again and he would break stuff.

Typical day for COB:

Everyone's passed out all over the bus.
Band wakes up around 3pm.
Henkka insists he didn't taperoll the sound tech guy to the sofa, but videos revel it was him.
Alexi washes his face and drinks water. Has hangover breakfast.
Clothes on and off to interviews and show.
Alexi slaps Roope for being hungover.
Show starts.
Janne is too drunk to play Hatecrew Deathroll.
Janne fucks up Downfall intro.
Backstage, and after-show party.
Roope is mumbling, Jaska makes white russians.
Alexi tries to drink Randy under the table.
Alexi is thrown off a cliff/stairs/bunk/cartop and breaks a bone.
Half of band members passed out.
Someone steals Alexi's guitar.