North American tour with LOG, As I Lay Dying, ..

I'm planning to go to the San Jose one but the tickets are really 90 bux? On Ticketmaster, it shows a sacramento crest theater show TBD but on the COB tour date show it has Fresno... I'm confused. The tickets for the sac show are also 405 bux! Where are you guys buying the tickets from? Will they be cheaper just buying at the show? Thx

I'm planning to go to the San Jose one but the tickets are really 90 bux? On Ticketmaster, it shows a sacramento crest theater show TBD but on the COB tour date show it has Fresno... I'm confused. The tickets for the sac show are also 405 bux! Where are you guys buying the tickets from? Will they be cheaper just buying at the show? Thx

Dang I am stupid. I was looking at ticketsnow (a site by ticket master). On ticketmaster its 35 plus fees. Phew!

Why do they have to open to play in front of larger crowds? If Lamb of god was opening and COB was headlining. would the crowd be smaller?
Yes, Lamb of God is more popular in America and using common sense you will figure that they will do the longer set.

Just bought tickets for the toronto show! Can't wait...gunna be so friggin intense!

COB should headline... LOG and Municipal Waste always put on fun shows but As I Lay Dying just suck. The only bad thing about this tour is that the last song will be black label so that means im gonna leave all pissed off and wanting to beat the shit out of my fellow concert goers.

im going to buy tickets to the one in edmonton alberta
i'm new to metal but it's fucking amazing
tickets are only 42.50

Haha fuck seat tickets. I got my floors right after the tickets went on sale.

I was NOT sitting in seats again for Lamb of God, or Bodom. It sucked balls last time.

I'll see you guys in Toronto.