Note to Mikael : Words not to use on the next album (and a healthy amount of praise)

TheFourthHorseman

In The Twilight World
Jan 7, 2003
Finland
Or at least a list of words you could try finding a synonym for,cause we all know it sounds better if it's a nifty word instead of one you've used a couple times. Maybe.
If you do happen to read this,bear in mind that I'm not being all that serious,just a little.

Moor
Parlour
Clam (pun intended)
Calm (too)
Smoke (thrice on D1,once on D2,conspiracy?)
Soil

Well I can't be assed to find more. Now actually comes up the part of the post that I thought you should actually take seriously (maybe unlike the previous,that others can just bitch at,but whatever). Please spell "were" the way it's supposed to,not "we're". :) Would be nasty seeing another "clam brooding",so to speak. I noticed this in the biography that I just read...you know like when you say "We were lucky" you don't spell it "we're." There we go.

Well just some random stuff,the DVD fucking rules,your mugshot in the wedding pic with Renkse rules (ok the one with your wife was much better ;)),and I hope that the next album will be the best one that you've ever done (in my opinion too). :)
I hope you'll tour in Finland again as I missed the previous gig. I'm sure you'll draw even more crowds that time,whether it's sooner or later.

So,beware guys,this is what lack of sleep does to you. Instead of making an assignment on Hitler,you post on a message board in hopes of reaching a member (or at least some member :err: ) of Opeth. Doesn't seem so bad anymore...

Oh and since this was (so far) mainly directed at Mike...the DVD makes Peter's role in the band a lot easier to understand. :) You rule...well the documentary was awesome,seeing Lopez & Mendez talk a bit about the band and music in general was nice,especially since I'm a fan of that kind of documentaries. Mendez has the coolest accent ever.

Hope you're doing better after your grandparents' passing and glad to hear Lopez is doing good too.

EDIT: Little smiley screw-up...

I wouldn't want to see spelling mistakes in any booklet...if I wasn't relaxed when posting that,I have no idea when I will be.

I love you too Post_Scriptum.

i think you need to look up the word "suicide" you waste of fucking space die.

just in case you don't i'll look up the words "maim" "kill" "eviscerate" "murder" "die" "go fuck yourself"

you get the point.

jinks said:
i think you need to look up the word "suicide" you waste of fucking space die.

just in case you don't i'll look up the words "maim" "kill" "eviscerate" "murder" "die" "go fuck yourself"

you get the point.
Shut up, admit it, the lines
So,beware guys,this is what lack of sleep does to you. Instead of making an assignment on Hitler,you post on a message board in hopes of reaching a member (or at least some member :err: )
were funny; Asshole.

That was pretty harsh Jinks...but seriously I don't really care what the lyrics are on the next album because theres a 90% chance I wont know what the hell they mean either way.

You forgot to add the word Lamentation to the list. I think that is 5 times in every song off of Morningrise, but Im not saying thats bad at all.

...and that "uuggghhh" that gets tagged onto the end of words every now and then...Like in Demon of the Fall for example - "The wind cried a lamentationuugghh". It actually never really bothered me-Im just Bored.

contractions...almost as confusing as conjunction junction. I mean, we're and...child birth...there's not much difference.

Well this certainly proved why so many people left the board when the Off-Topic was closed. :) I think the point of the thread is exactly what it says in the title Moonlapse...
That's exactly why I wrote about the "we're" "were" thing Maharet...I wasn't insulting him. I gave advice. It's not like I speak English as my first language either. Called me a nazi just cause I'm reading Mein Kampf btw? :/

@Affinity: Right,but as I said I got bored with it and decided to add some content to the post. :)