Novembre are all good and stuff don't you think?

I only have Classica too, and I can say it's worth getting. Nostalgiaplatz indeed is a beautiful song...Maybe Classica sounds a bit like Morningrise or Orchid, but I don't know...

I agree absolutely with Kush.

Novembre Waltz brings everything to a new level. The emotion seems to have doubled. Same with the melody. They've toned down the heaviness a bit, but it's still all quality stuff.

Nostaligiaplatz is my favourite from Classica, and I can say with a fair amount of certainty that I like every track from Novembre Waltz as much... It's really that good!!

I recommend it to Opeth fans too if they feel like sliding into an emotionally fragile state.

They are pretty good, some songs are outstanding, others are not so exciting. If you want, go to mp3.com, they have two full albums you can download of their older stuff.

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
I only have Classica too, and I can say it's worth getting. Nostalgiaplatz indeed is a beautiful song...Maybe Classica sounds a bit like Morningrise or Orchid, but I don't know...
Classica´s sounds are a bit too raw...

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
Yay, how tranquil is this music. It's magical...

Cloudbusting... lol...

I'm currently absorbing Novembrine Waltz and Classica. What are the first to albums like? Anything like Orchid and morningrise perhaps??

Yes. Novembre are truly tranquil. I can't get enough of them. "Flower" is just beautiful, and "Nostalgiaplatz" makes me want to cry.

Why ask what the first albums are like when Novembre put their first two albums up for download free at mp3.com.

Enjoy! :D