Novembre influenced by opeth?

Do u think (by yourself, not someone's comment) that Novembre is influenced by Opeth?

• Yes, Novembre is influenced by Opeth

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • No, Novembre is not influenced by Opeth

Votes: 44 59.5%

• Total voters
Tubbs Mcgee said:
Wow, your level of dumbass-ness just went up by 20 points. You fool! If you would have looked at the site like I told you to, instead of inferring things like a retard, you would notice that me and my brother made those songs, not my band. Why don't you think before saying something dumb?

Whoops! Too late.

Oh, and [I'D EDIT THIS IF I WERE YOU]:mad:

You're not going to get any sympathy if every post you have made recently presents you as a hyper combative, intentionally annoying asshole (Not that tensisi or whatever his name is isn't completely terrible). In fact, now these guys will probably make fun of you for this all the time. My suggestion is EDIT YOUR POST IMMEDIATELY.

wankerness said:
You're not going to get any sympathy if every post you have made recently presents you as a hyper combative, intentionally annoying asshole (Not that tensisi or whatever his name is isn't completely terrible). In fact, now these guys will probably make fun of you for this all the time. My suggestion is EDIT YOUR POST IMMEDIATELY.
I don't care if they make fun of my diabetes, they should just know that they'll be rotting in a ditch some day from it. ;)

And the reason I'm such a hyper-combative, annoying asshole (NON-INTENTIONALLY THOUGH) is probably due to my blood sugar anyway. I can assure you all, I'm not such a dink in real life.

Heh, I also notice how I turn every post into something about myself. I'm such a selfish bastard! :erk:

^ And you will have to have all your lims amputated 'cause ya can't put them damned turkey legs and brownies down, fuckin' fatass.

edit: diabetes is a pussy disease. pussy

i knew a fat kid in high school who was a little asshole, then he got cancer and everyone walked around pretending like he was a saint, fuck i hate people like that, then one day in a room full of people i was talking about him and described him as a kinder suprirse because of his fat shape, then said "Yeah hes like a kinder surprise, but instead of there being a toy inside its more like, SURPRISE...CANCER". Alot of people hated me after that

OpethNZ said:
i knew a fat kid in high school who was a little asshole, then he got cancer and everyone walked around pretending like he was a saint, fuck i hate people like that, then one day in a room full of people i was talking about him and described him as a kinder suprirse because of his fat shape, then said "Yeah hes like a kinder surprise, but instead of there being a toy inside its more like, SURPRISE...CANCER". Alot of people hated me after that
cancer>Tubbs

^But he soon started using the cat-o-9 tails, as tubbs kept eating the belt, mistaking it for beef jerky.

Making fun of a guy with diabetes(sp?) is fucking low. I am off, the poll results are worth what they're worth. I was actually expecting a bit more of a discrepancy, but it was enough to clarify. As for the guys who [think they] are so much better than [any of] Novembre [musicians] and who judge Novembre for like 1 or 2 songs from a random album, I'll say: Glad Novembre doesn't have you as fans, you would ruin their image much more than otherwise, as you do for Opeth (and surely countless others). I am, however, hopeful that when you reach puberty, you'll become better persons.

Cheers Nove\m/bre

affinityband said:
Ah i see! that was much better explained. Although i disagree completely. If he is saying that mendez 'mimicks' what the guitars doing...

I am.

And I made expceptions for GR and Damnation.

Name me parts on SL, BWP and Deliverance where he does make up his own parts (and short fills at the end of a part don't count). You'll find they are far less common than parts where he does his own thing.