Novembre influenced by opeth?

Do u think (by yourself, not someone's comment) that Novembre is influenced by Opeth?

• Yes, Novembre is influenced by Opeth

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • No, Novembre is not influenced by Opeth

Votes: 44 59.5%

• Total voters
NineFeetUnderground said:
clueless? my statements dont need to be solid. ive already won...thus my apathy to trying to justify to somebody like you why novembre is NOT as great as you think they are.

That is so homoerotic imo lolz

He may not support his opinions and he may attack your opinions relentlessly, but NFU is anything but clueless.

**Jester** said:
you really have no idea what you are talking about by reading your comments, so really you should probably leave the discussion as your opinion holds no weight.
Give me a break. you fucks act like its so hard to do what novembre is doing. IT ISNT. LOL Look aT me I use the saMe 2 ChoRds OVERnover. whether or not my opinion holds no weight here, anyone who thinks Novembre is a valid band, THEIR opinion holds no weight anywhere.

Ten SiSi said:
Give me a break. you fucks act like its so hard to do what novembre is doing. IT ISNT. LOL Look aT me I use the saMe 2 ChoRds OVERnover. whether or not my opinion holds no weight here, anyone who thinks Novembre is a valid band, THEIR opinion holds no weight anywhere.

Two chords over and over? Have you only listened to one song off their debut or something?

OPETH USES LIKE TWO CHORDS THEY SUCK SO HARD I KNOW CAUSE I LISTENED TO MADRIGAL

lol @ this thread.

So didn't like,,, opeth like,,, steal everything from every death metal band before them or something? And then like, heard a king crimson song or something? Then thought they might stop being nerds by trying to write metal music thats complicated but fail miserably because metal heads are nerds anyway? lol @ opeth.

Opeth needs to like, listen to darkthrone,,, I bet they're christians or like,,, dont hate black people or something. lol fags. christian fags. lolz!

I met opeth. I told them they're gay. lol.

lol.

the thing below your name is incorrect sir.

edit: to detric. Im too busy being awesome whilst ninefeetundergay did his post. (no offense)

Ten SiSi said:

Write a song and post it here.

**Jester** said:
Write a song and post it here.
I have neither the time nor the equipment to do it myself. I guess you'll have to wait until my band cuts an album. imo