Novembre influenced by opeth?

Do u think (by yourself, not someone's comment) that Novembre is influenced by Opeth?

• Yes, Novembre is influenced by Opeth

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • No, Novembre is not influenced by Opeth

Votes: 44 59.5%

• Total voters
So until you have some sort of proof stop making comments about how easy Novembre is to write.

Making claims on the internet is easy as pie.

Look:

I am faster than yngwie malmsteen on guitar.

Does it make it true, no.... because I am not.

So basically until you prove otherwise, I will consider you talentless :) Because only someone who doesnt know what they are talking about would make the kind of comments you did, either talentless or a fan of power metal.....or even worse Dream Theater.

**Jester** said:
Making claims on the internet is easy as pie.

Look:

I am faster than yngwie malmsteen on guitar.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
fine then, ill stop making comments about novembre if you stop liking them so much.

well i am a bass player, i can play most opeth songs. but mendez is usually just following the guitar riffs... just with some variation sometimes, but most of the time not. esp. on deliverance. in fact, not counting damnation, i can't think of that many "unique" mendez lines.

of courses he is a great complement to opeth, but it's nothing THAT unique.

wankerness did you ever finish that everasia tab? :) do you have some website with all your tabs, now that powertabs is gone?

Lol @ people saying Dream Theater is bad Not IMO LMAO

Seriously though, people need to stop bashing them without having the proper validity to back up their opinions. Teeheehee. :oops:

Maybe I'll listen to this band, only because I probably won't like them and it's funny to see myself laughing at how bad some music is. :lol:

I think a more appropriate title would be "Does Novembre sound like Opeth?"

Just because someone is influenced by a band, it doesn't mean that they sound like them. Opeth is one of my biggest influences when writing songs on my guitar yet what I write sounds completely different.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Lol @ people saying Dream Theater is bad Not IMO LMAO

Seriously though, people need to stop bashing them without having the proper validity to back up their opinions. Teeheehee. :oops:

Maybe I'll listen to this band, only because I probably won't like them and it's funny to see myself laughing at how bad some music is. :lol:
I think we can all agree, Tubbs' band is a musical abortion.

Yeah, okay. Say what you want, but my band will pwn j00, seriously. Don't even go there.

If you followed the link and paid attention, you would notice that THAT ISN'T MY BAND PLAYING!!! Adurrrrrrrudhudhuddudhduhdudhdudhudhduhd *multiple chest chops*

AnTz0r said:
well i am a bass player, i can play most opeth songs. but mendez is usually just following the guitar riffs... just with some variation sometimes, but most of the time not. esp. on deliverance. in fact, not counting damnation, i can't think of that many "unique" mendez lines.

of courses he is a great complement to opeth, but it's nothing THAT unique.

wankerness did you ever finish that everasia tab? :) do you have some website with all your tabs, now that powertabs is gone?

Powertabs is back up, you just need to log in to download >:D And no, I never finished that. I finished the "Distances" one like a week ago but haven't uploaded it yet...I could send it to you if you want it.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Yeah, okay. Say what you want, but my band will pwn j00, seriously. Don't even go there.

If you followed the link and paid attention, you would notice that THAT ISN'T MY BAND PLAYING!!! Adurrrrrrrudhudhuddudhduhdudhdudhudhduhd *multiple chest chops*
So you posted someone else's music and called it your own? I don't know what is more fucked up, that or your love for Dream Theater. You're either a fat liar, or a fat idiot. Regardless, you're still fat. imo

these days any band that plays a bit of death/doom is considered to be influenced by opeth and if you have an accoustic break your band is gonna be called the biggest opeth rip-off ever.

Ten SiSi said:
So you posted someone else's music and called it your own? I don't know what is more fucked up, that or your love for Dream Theater. You're either a fat liar, or a fat idiot. Regardless, you're still fat. imo
Wow, your level of dumbass-ness just went up by 20 points. You fool! If you would have looked at the site like I told you to, instead of inferring things like a retard, you would notice that me and my brother made those songs, not my band. Why don't you think before saying something dumb?

Whoops! Too late.

Oh, and illidurit, I actually have diabetes, so shut the fuck up! :mad: