Novembre

I agree, that verse in COTT is very well done, but remember it's got at least 2 voices doing the harmony in it, if you haven't noticed it

Hehe, ohhh, I've noticed it alright. I think that's the main reason why I think that part is done so well. Now, he's not overlapping with his own voice, right? I imagine it's one of the others. Even still, Carmelo's is obviously dominant.

Actually, on a brief analysis, it looks like his voice, being the one in overlapped a few octaves higher above the in-your-face vox, but it could be Giuseppe (they should sound similar, they're bros) cuz he also sang in klimt 1918's promo and album as well did Carmelo!

:erk: ^ Dude, that was seriously lame. I don't know if it's worth getting into even. -_- Just, go away until you have something productive to say (don't think it will happen.)

Alcapoth said:
:erk: ^ Dude, that was seriously lame. I don't know if it's worth getting into even. -_- Just, go away until you have something productive to say (don't think it will happen.)

Suggestion:

This message is hidden because Profanity is on your ignore list.

Official news:

NOVEMBRE is almost back!!!

After a long silence the band is ready to return with a new album which is
scheduled for October 2005, recorded at Finnvox Studios (Fin).
An European tour is being arranged for the end of this year.
The band have also left their old label to join the legendary Peaceville Records.

Stay tuned for more news!!!

morningstar said:
Official news:

NOVEMBRE is almost back!!!

After a long silence the band is ready to return with a new album which is
scheduled for October 2005, recorded at Finnvox Studios (Fin).
An European tour is being arranged for the end of this year.
The band have also left their old label to join the legendary Peaceville Records.

Stay tuned for more news!!!

oh for fucks sake. will the madness ever end? someone line them and woods of ypres up in front of a firing squad....i beg you.

**Jester** said:
Most opeth fans are very much like black metal fans unfortunately.

Arguing about music is pointless, a Britany Spears fan would have just as much case for saying Britany Spears was in a league beyond Opeth. You might think this is ridiculous, but you know why...because you are an opeth fan.

Now go do something productive.
Best post ever.